Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"Yajnaih sankirtana"|"only yajna, this sankirtana movement"|"sankirtana movement or yajna"|"sankirtana-yajna"|"sankirtana. This is also yajna"|"yajna in this age is to spread the sankitana"|"yajna is sankirtana"|"yajna means yajnaih sankirtana"|"yajna of sankirtana"|"yajna recommended is sankirtana"|"yajna, hari-sankirtana"|"yajna, sankirtana"|"yajna... Yajnaih sankirtana"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Sankirtana-yajna"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- All different kinds of sacrifice are performed just to satisfy Lord Narayana with a view to reach Him, and the best sacrifice recommended in this age of Kali is sankirtana-yajna, the mainstay of the devotional service of a narayana-para devotee
- Anyone interested in peaceful life must participate in this parampara system and perform yajnas. As Gaudiya Vaisnavas in the parampara system of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, we must perform sankirtana-yajna all over the world
- As confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, the topmost yoga is to think always of Lord Krsna within the heart, and the topmost sacrifice is to perform the sankirtana-yajna
- If one obtains a human body in the land of Bharata-varsa, with clear sensory organs with which to execute the sankirtana-yajna, but in spite of this opportunity he does not take to devotional service, he is certainly like liberated forest animals & birds
- If you perform the sankirtana-yajna, then it is as good any other yajna. Yajna means to satisfy the yajna-purusa, Visnu, Lord Visnu
- In any condition we can execute this yajna, sankirtana-yajna. There is no need of money. Ahaituky apratihata. This sankirtana-yajna is so nice that it cannot be checked by any material condition
- In the present age of iron industry the yajna that enlightens the mind of the masses for God consciousness is recommended. This process of yajna is called the sankirtana-yajna, or mass agitation for invoking man's lost spiritual consciousness
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam, Eleventh Canto, it is explicitly directed that one should perform sankirtana-yajna to please the Lord's incarnation as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In this age of Kali the greatest common formula of sacrifice is the sankirtana-yajna
- Only those who are very intelligent take to sankirtana-yajna to fulfill all their desires, material and spiritual, whereas those who are lusty for sense enjoyment perform karma-kandiya-yajnas
- Our platform must be very simple, that there is no other sacrifice necessary for the well-being of the citizens save and except this Sankirtana yajna
- Sankirtana means when we combine together, many persons, and chant and dance That is called sankirtana-yajna
- Sankirtana-yajna and Krsna consciousness go well together
- Sankirtana-yajna. This yajna will help you. Real thing is the heart, the mind. If this yajna, sankirtana-yajna, cleanses your mind and heart, then you come to the platform of knowledge. Then automatically other things become effective
- So far I am concerned, we have just completed our pandal programme in Hyderabad and it was very, very successful. In that portion there was no rain for two years, but due to our Sankirtana yagna the rain came
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has recommended only one kind of sacrifice in this age - namely the sankirtana-yajna, or chanting the maha-mantra, Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has recommended only one kind of sacrifice in this age - namely the sankirtana-yajna, or chanting the maha-mantra, Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare
- The Krsna consciousness movement has established its center in Mayapur, the birthsite of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, to give men the great opportunity to go there and perform a constant festival of sankirtana-yajna
- The only sacrifice - that kirtana, sankirtana-yajna. This was introduced, and this is recommended in Bhagavata. This is authoritative
- There are many Mayavadis who think that the performance of sankirtana-yajna is a pious activity similar to the performance of the asvamedha-yajna and other such pious functions, but this is a nama-aparadha
- Those who are intelligent, having good brain substance, they take to this yajna, sankirtana-yajna. And practically we are experiencing, simply by sankirtana-yajna, even the lowest person in the sinful activities, he is becoming purified