Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Samadhi - Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Samadhi - Devotional Service to God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- By such (samadhi) practice of yoga, or linking up in the service of the Lord, one is recognized by the Lord Himself, as it is explained in the Bhagavad-gita concerning the highest perfectional stage of samadhi
- Established thus, one never departs from the truth, and upon gaining this he thinks there is no greater gain. Being situated in such a position, one is never shaken, even in the midst of greatest difficulty. BG 6.20-23 - 1972
- Such (a yogi in samadhi) devotee of the Lord engages himself twenty-four hours daily in the service of the Lord so that his whole attention is engrossed with the thoughts of the Lord in ninefold devotional service
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana were always engaged in thinking of Krsna, in constant meditation on the Personality of Godhead in a particular form of samadhi, or trance of bhakti-yoga. They had no fear of the miseries of material existence
- The Lord calls such (who is in highest perfectional stage of samadhi) a rare devotee the best amongst all the yogis Such a perfect yogi is enabled by the divine grace of the Lord to concentrate his mind upon the Lord with a perfect sense of consciousness
- The stage of perfection is called trance, or samadhi, when one's mind is completely restrained from material mental activities by practice of yoga. BG 6.20-23 - 1972