This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Candravali (2 C, 7 P)
Pages in category "Sadasiva Kaviraja"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- In texts 194 & 200 (of the Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika) it is said that Kamsari Sena, the father of Sadasiva Kaviraja, was formerly the gopi named Ratnavali in Krsna’s pastimes. All the family members of Sadasiva Kaviraja were great devotees of Lord Caitanya
- Sadasiva Kaviraja and Nagara Purusottama, who were father and son, are described in the Caitanya-bhagavata as maha-bhagyavan, greatly fortunate. They belonged to the vaidya caste of physicians
- Text 156 of the Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika says that Candravali, a most beloved gopi of Krsna’s, later took birth as Sadasiva Kaviraja
- The Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika says that Candravali took birth as Sadasiva Kaviraja
- The twenty-third and twenty-fourth prominent devotees of Nityananda Prabhu were Sadasiva Kaviraja and his son Purusottama dasa, who was the tenth gopala