Category:Sacimata - Caitanya's Mother
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Sacimata - Caitanya's Mother"
The following 197 pages are in this category, out of 197 total.
- A similar punishment was awarded to mother Sacidevi. Who could be more fortunate than she to receive such punishment?
- A simple philosophy propounded by Sacimata, even though she is a woman, can defeat the Mayavadi philosophers who speculate on oneness
- After hearing Lord Caitanya's statement, all the devotees, headed by Advaita Acarya, approached mother Saci
- After hearing Nilambara Cakravarti's prediction, Sacimata and Jagannatha Misra observed the name-giving festival in great joy, inviting all the brahmanas and their wives
- After hearing Sacimata, all the devotees offered her prayers and assured her that her order, like a Vedic injunction, could not be violated
- After His father and mother sprinkled water on His mouth with great haste, the Lord revived and said something wonderful they had never heard before
- After leaving Kuliya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu visited the house of Advaita Acarya at Santipura. It was there that the Lord's mother, Sacimata, met Him and was thus relieved of her great unhappiness
- After saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ordered that varieties of prasadam offered to Lord Jagannatha be brought. The Lord then gave him the prasadam, separately packed, to offer to various Vaisnavas and His mother
- After saying this, the Lord, smiling slightly, climbed on the lap of His mother and sucked her breast
- After some days, Jagannatha Misra passed away from this world to the transcendental world, and both mother and son were very much aggrieved in their hearts
- After that, Nityananda Prabhu continued, "I shall go to Advaita Acarya's house, and you should go to Navadvipa and return with mother Saci and all the other devotees"
- After this conversation, both husband and wife were very jubilant, and together they rendered service to the household salagrama-sila
- After this incident the Lord blessed Haridasa Thakura and vanquished the offense of His mother at the home of Advaita Acarya
- After visiting the temple of Siyali-bhairavi (a form of the goddess Durga), Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the son of mother Saci, went to the bank of the river Kaveri
- All glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the son of mother Saci! All glories to Sri Nityananda Prabhu! Indeed, He is the most glorious and merciful
- All glories unto Sri Gaurahari, who is an ocean of mercy! All glories unto You, the son of Sacidevi, for You are the only friend of all fallen souls!
- All the children lodged complaints with Sacimata about the Lord's fighting with them and stealing from the neighbors' houses. Therefore sometimes she used to chastise or rebuke her son
- All the devotees met together at Navadvipa and, with mother Saci's permission, departed for Niladri, Jagannatha Puri
- All the governmental officers also paid their respects to the Lord, and finally the King and his men were bade farewell by the son of mother Saci
- As mother Saci constantly saw the face of her son and fed Him, her own happiness increased and was indeed complete
- As soon as mother Saci appeared on the scene, Caitanya Mahaprabhu fell before her like a stick. Mother Saci began to cry, taking the Lord on her lap
- Astonished that the child was speaking Mayavada philosophy, mother Saci replied, "Who has taught You this philosophical speculation that justifies eating dirt?
- At Navadvipa, mother Saci and all the other devotees were very glad to hear about Your return from South India
- At Navadvipa, Paramananda Puri took his board and lodging at the house of Sacimata. She provided him with everything very respectfully
- Before the birth of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, eight daughters took birth one after another from the womb of Sacimata, the wife of Jagannatha Misra. But just after their birth, they all died
- Being obliged by her love, I am brought there to eat. Mother knows all these things internally and feels happiness, but externally she does not accept them
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu was sitting on the rejected pots. So His mother said, "My dear boy, You are sitting in this nasty place. Why?" He said, "Well, how you can say this is nasty place? These pots are very pure"
- Crying, the child inquired from His mother, "Why are you angry? You have already given Me dirt to eat. What is My fault?
- Father Nanda, the King of Vrajabhumi, is now Jagannatha Misra, the father of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. And mother Yasoda, the Queen of Vrajabhumi, is now Sacidevi, Lord Caitanya's mother
- Finally they all departed to rest in bed. In this way Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the son of Sacimata, performed His pastimes
- Following the indications of Sacidevi, Vanamali Ghataka arranged the marriage, and thus in due course the Lord married Laksmidevi
- Four parties were then distributed in four directions to perform sankirtana, and in the middle of them the Lord Himself, known as the son of mother Saci, began to dance
- From my heart it entered your heart. I therefore understand that a great personality will soon take birth
- From the day Sacimata arrived at the house of Advaita Acarya, she took charge of the cooking, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu dined in the company of all the devotees
- He also remembered how Sri Jagannatha Misra's wife, Sacimata, was expert in cooking. He recalled that she was very affectionate toward the sannyasis and fed them exactly like her own sons
- He offered obeisances to Sacimata in the name of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and informed her of all the Lord's submissive prayers to her
- He then met all the other devotees, headed by Advaita Acarya, and gave them the prasadam of Jagannatha. After staying for one month, he took permission from mother Saci to leave
- Hearing these proposals made by other devotees of the Lord, mother Saci said to the devotees, "How many times shall I get the chance to see Nimai again"
- Hearing this appeal from mother Saci, all the devotees offered obeisances and said, "We all agree to whatever mother Saci desires"
- His mother replied, "My dear son, I will give You whatever You ask." Then the Lord said, "My dear mother, please do not eat grains on the Ekadasi day"
- I am staying here at Jagannatha Puri, Nilacala, to comply with her orders. But at intervals I go see her lotus feet
- I do not care for my personal happiness or unhappiness, but only for His happiness. Indeed, I accept His happiness as my happiness
- I go there and eat the food My mother offers, but she cannot understand that I am eating it directly. She thinks that this is a dream
- I have given up service to you and have accepted the vow of sannyasa. I have thus become mad and have destroyed the principles of religion
- I have thus described in brief the advent of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who appeared as the son of mother Saci exactly as Krsna appeared as the son of mother Yasoda
- I replied to Visvarupa, 'I have My helpless father and mother, and also I am but a child. What do I know about the sannyasa order of life?
- I shall go to see Sacimata, but I shall not go for Your sake. I shall be responsible for the abandoning of my vow and service to Gopinatha
- In a waterpot, which is a transformation of dirt, I can bring water very easily. But if I poured water on a lump of dirt, the lump would soak up the water, and my labor would be useless
- In His first childhood pastimes the Lord turned upside down while lying on His bed, and thus He showed His parents the marks of His lotus feet
- In the month of January in the year 1406 of the Saka Era (A.D. 1485), Lord Krsna entered the bodies of both Jagannatha Misra and Saci
- In the morning Candrasekhara seated Sacimata in a palanquin and brought her from her house with many devotees
- In the morning, after regular duties were completed and the Lord was chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, the people accompanied Sacimata to the house of Advaita Acarya
- In the morning, He was found by His personal devotees. May that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the son of mother Saci, protect us by His transcendental pastimes
- In this way Damodara Pandita went to Nadia (Navadvipa). After meeting mother Saci, he stayed under the care of her lotus feet
- In this way Gaurahari performed His childhood pastimes and day after day increased the pleasure of His parents
- In this way Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, out of His causeless mercy, made His advent in the house of Sacidevi. Lord Caitanya is very merciful to anyone who hears this narration of His birth, and thus such a person attains the lotus feet of the Lord
- In this way mother Sacidevi and Jagannatha Misra, having obtained a son who was the husband of the goddess of fortune, had all their desires fulfilled
- In this way Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to eat at the temple of Sacimata every day and also visit the house of Srivasa Thakura when kirtana was performed
- In this way, Jagadananda Pandita and mother Saci talked day and night about the happiness of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the son of mother Saci, performs His pastimes, which greatly satisfy the ears and minds of pure devotees who hear about them
- Indeed, I go there daily to see her lotus feet. She is able to feel My presence, although she does not believe it to be true
- It is best for you to go to the shelter of My mother's lotus feet, for no one will be able to behave independently in front of you
- Jagadananda Pandita said, "My dear mother, sometimes the Lord comes here and eats all the food you have offered"
- Jagadananda Pandita thus went to Nadia, and when he met Sacimata, he conveyed to her all the Lord's salutations
- Jagadananda's coming pleased mother Saci very much. As he talked of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, she listened day and night
- Jagannatha Misra had a number of daughters by his wife, Srimati Sacidevi, but they all expired at an early age. The two surviving sons, Sri Visvarupa and Visvambhara, became at last the object of their parental affection
- Jagannatha Misra said to Sacimata, "I see wonderful things! Your body is effulgent, and it appears as if the goddess of fortune were now staying personally in my home
- Knowingly or unknowingly I (Lord Caitanya) have accepted this renounced order. Still, I shall never be indifferent to you (Mother Saci)
- Knowingly or unknowingly I have accepted this renounced order. Still, I shall never be indifferent to you
- Krsna has appeared as the son of mother Saci, and Balarama has appeared as Nityananda, and Their business is to deliver all fallen souls, especially in this age, Kali-yuga
- Later I shall become a householder and thus serve My parents, for this action will very much satisfy Lord Narayana and His wife, the goddess of fortune
- Lord Caitanya is Krsna in a yellow complexion, and He is Sacinandana, the son of mother Saci. He is the most charitable personality because He came to deliver krsna-prema, unalloyed love for Krsna, to everyone
- Lord Caitanya knew about the disappearance of Laksmidevi because He is the Supersoul Himself. Thus He returned home to solace His mother, Sacidevi, who was greatly unhappy about the death of her daughter-in-law
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as the supreme spiritual master, instructed His mother about the Mayavada philosophy. By saying that the body is dirt and eatables are also dirt, He implied that everything is maya
- Lord Caitanya's decision was received very happily by Advaita Acarya, mother Saci and all the devotees. Advaita Acarya celebrated every day with a great festival
- Lord Sri Krsna, before appearing as Lord Caitanya, requested these devotees to precede Him: Sri Sacidevi, Jagannatha Misra, Madhavendra Puri, Kesava Bharati, Isvara Puri, Advaita Acarya, Srivasa Pandita, Acaryaratna, Vidyanidhi and Thakura Haridasa
- Madhavendra Puri, Isvara Puri, Srimati Sacimata and Srila Jagannatha Misra all appeared with Sri Advaita Acarya
- May the Supreme Lord who is known as the son of Srimati Saci-devi be transcendentally situated in the innermost chambers of your heart
- May the Supreme Lord who is known as the son of Srimati Sacidevi be transcendentally situated in the innermost core of your heart - CC Adi 3.4
- May the Supreme Lord who is known as the son of Srimati Sacidevi be transcendentally situated in the innermost core of your heart - CC Antya 1.132
- Mother Saci and all the devotees headed by Advaita Prabhu are all very unhappy due to not receiving news about Your return from Your South Indian tour
- Mother Saci appealed to all the devotees to give her this charity: As long as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained at the house of Advaita Acarya, only she would supply Him food
- Mother Saci continued, "After accepting the renounced order, Visvarupa never again gave me audience. If You do like Him, that will certainly be the death of me"
- Mother Saci cooked with great pleasure, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, along with the devotees, accepted the prasadam with great pleasure
- Mother Saci said, "I also saw another wonder. People were coming down from the celestial kingdom and crowding the entire courtyard
- Mother Saci said, "This consideration is good. In my opinion, if Nimai remains at Jagannatha Puri, He may not leave any one of us and at the same time can remain aloof as a sannyasi. Thus both purposes are fulfilled"
- Mother Saci said, "You have spoken very nicely. I shall not eat grains on Ekadasi." From that day, she began to observe fasting on Ekadasi
- Mother Yasoda is the Queen of Vrajabhumi, and in the pastimes of Lord Caitanya she is Sacimata
- My dear Lord, kindly bestow this benediction as a result of whatever service I have rendered unto You from my childhood
- My dear mother, wherever you ask Me to stay I shall stay, and whatever you order I shall execute
- Offer My mother millions of My obeisances. Please speak to her about My happiness here and thus give her happiness
- On the day the mother and son bathed and left the maternity home, Sita Thakurani gave them all kinds of ornaments and garments and then also honored Jagannatha Misra
- Once mother Saci told the Lord, "Please go call Your father." Receiving this order from His mother, the Lord went out to call him
- Once the child, Caitanya Mahaprabhu, chastised His mother with His soft hand, and His mother pretended to faint. Seeing this, the Lord began to cry
- One day Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu fell down at the feet of His mother and requested her to give Him one thing in charity
- One day while the Lord was enjoying His playful sports with the other little children, mother Saci brought a dish filled with fused rice and sweetmeats and asked the child to sit down and eat them
- Out of love she began to caress the body of the Lord. Sometimes she kissed His face and tried to observe Him carefully, but because her eyes were filled with tears, she could not see
- Sacimata gave the example that although an earthen pot and a lump of dirt are basically one, for practical purposes the waterpot is useful whereas the lump of dirt is useless
- Sacimata said, "I wish Nimai would eat all the nice vegetables I cook. That is my desire"
- Sacimata said, "It will be a great happiness for me if Nimai (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu) stays here. But at the same time, if someone blames Him, it will be my great unhappiness"
- Sacimata said, "Why do You steal others’ things? Why do You beat the other children? And why do You go inside others' houses? What do You not have in Your own house?"
- Sacimata submitted, "As far as you are concerned, you can meet Nimai (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu) many times somewhere else, but what is the possibility of my ever meeting Him again? I shall have to remain at home. A sannyasi never returns to his home"
- Sacimata told her husband, "I see wonderfully brilliant human beings appearing in outer space, as if offering prayers"
- Saying this, the Lord offered obeisances to His mother again and again, and mother Saci, being pleased, took Him again and again on her lap
- Seeing all these marks, neither His father nor His mother could understand whose footprints they were. Thus struck with wonder, they could not understand how those marks could be possible in their home
- Seeing this, mother Saci hastily returned and exclaimed, "What is this! What is this!" She snatched the dirt from the hands of the Lord and inquired why He was eating it
- She (mother Saci) offered rice cooked from sali paddies, various kinds of vegetables, spinach, curry made of banana flowers, fried patola with nimba leaves, pieces of ginger with lemon, and also yogurt, milk, sugar candy and many other foods
- She began to wonder whether there had actually been anything on the plate in the first place. Then again she thought that some animal might have come and eaten everything
- She requested Him to make Jagannatha Puri, Nilacala, His headquarters. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu granted His mother's request and, followed by Nityananda, Mukunda, Jagadananda and Damodara, left Santipura
- She then began to wonder who had eaten all that food. 'Why is the plate empty?' she wondered, doubting that Bala-gopala had eaten it all
- She thought, 'Perhaps by mistake I did not put any food on the plate.' So thinking, she went into the kitchen and saw the pots
- Sometimes I think that Nimai has eaten them, but afterwards I think that I was only dreaming
- Sometimes, taking her son with her, mother Saci would lie down on her bed, and she would see that denizens of the celestial world had come there, filling the entire house
- Speaking in this way, satisfy the mind of mother Saci. Also, remind her of one most confidential incident with this message from Me
- Sri Advaita Acarya sent four persons - Nityananda Gosani, Jagadananda Pandita, Damodara Pandita and Mukunda Datta - to accompany the Lord. After pacifying His mother, Sacimata, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu submitted prayers to her lotus feet
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu always appeared in four places - in the household temple of mother Saci, in the places where Sri Nityananda Prabhu danced, in the house of Srivasa Pandita during congregational chanting
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu assured His parents that He would serve them, and thus the minds of His father and mother were satisfied
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told Damodara Pandita, "Remind mother Saci in this way again and again and worship her lotus feet in My name"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu very carefully brought first-class prasadam from Lord Jagannatha and sent it in separate packages to His mother (Sacimata) and the devotees at Nadia
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the son of mother Saci, next asked Mukunda dasa, "You are the father, and your son is Raghunandana. Is that so"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the son of mother Saci, next went to Tritakupa, and after seeing the Visala Deity there, He went to the holy place known as Pancapsara-tirtha
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the son of Sacidevi, then suddenly and playfully disappeared from everyone's sight, and it was impossible for anyone to find Him
- Sri Caitanya's mother met Him at the house of Advaita Prabhu, and when she saw her son in sannyasa dress, she lamented
- Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is Krsna Himself, has now appeared as the son of mother Saci. The Third Chapter describes the general cause of His appearance
- Srimati Sacidevi was sent back to Navadvipa, and the Lord and His devotees started for Jagannatha Puri, Niladri
- Srimati Sacimata thought that the body of Nimai was being smashed when He fell down so. She cried, "Alas!" and petitioned Lord Visnu
- Such an incident took place on the last Vijaya-dasami day. You can ask her about this incident and thus make her believe that I actually go there
- Such are the transcendental pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the son of mother Saci. He even delivered a dog simply by inducing it to chant the maha-mantra, Hare Krsna
- Take this prasadam of Lord Jagannatha's and this cloth and deliver them to My mother, Sacidevi. After offering her obeisances, please request her to excuse My offenses
- Taking the food upon her lap, Mother was crying to think that all that food was very dear to her Nimai
- Taking this opportunity, Sri Advaita Acarya Prabhu sent for mother Sacidevi, and she remained at His house for seven days to prepare the meals for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Tell her for Me, 'Please remember that I come here every day and offer My respects to your lotus feet'
- Tell her that I sent you to inform her of My personal activities so that she may share in My happiness
- The absolute knowledge explained by the Lord to His mother is described by Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura in his Amrta-pravaha-bhasya
- The Bhattacarya always chanted the holy name of Sri Krsna Caitanya, son of mother Saci and reservoir of all good qualities. Indeed, chanting the holy names became his meditation
- The car of Lord Jagannatha began to move slowly while the son of mother Saci went ahead and danced in front
- The devotees first saw Sacimata and took her permission. Then in great happiness they started for Jagannatha Puri, congregationally chanting the holy name of the Lord
- The happiness She feels when She realizes the sweetness of His love, the Supreme Lord Hari, richly endowed with Her emotions, appeared from the womb of Srimati Saci-devi, as the moon appeared from the ocean
- The husband and wife (Jagannatha Misra and Sacimata), having gotten Visvarupa as their son, were very pleased within their minds. Because of their pleasure, they specifically began to serve the lotus feet of Govinda
- The Lord (Caitanya) stayed at Sri Advaita Prabhu's house for a few days, and knowing well that the Lord was leaving His hearth and home for good, Sri Advaita Prabhu sent His men to Navadvipa to bring mother Saci to have a last meeting with her son
- The Lord asked the Kazi to go back home. Then the son of mother Saci came back to His own home, dancing and dancing
- The Lord replied to His mother, "Why did you conceal self-realization by not teaching Me this practical philosophy in the beginning?
- The Lord replied, "My dear mother, please hear. This body belongs to you. I do not possess anything"
- The Lord said, "My dear mother and father, it is very good that Visvarupa has accepted the sannyasa order, for thus He has delivered both His fathers family and His mother's family"
- The Lord's four devotees considered, "We want a person to go to Bengal just to inform Sacimata about Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's arrival at Jagannatha Puri"
- The moonlike Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is known as the son of mother Saci, has now appeared on earth to spread devotional love of Himself
- The neighboring ladies told Him, "Dear child, please bring a coconut from somewhere, and then Your mother will be cured"
- The pregnancy (of Sacimata) approached its thirteenth month, but still there was no sign of the delivery of the child (Nimai Pandita). Thus Jagannatha Misra became greatly apprehensive
- The previous year, Jagadananda Pandita, following the Lord's order, had returned to the city of Nadia to see Sacimata
- The same Supreme Personality of Godhead who appeared as the son of mother Yasoda has now appeared as the son of mother Saci, relishing four kinds of devotional activities
- The transference of the Lord from the heart of Jagannatha Misra to the heart of Sacimata is explained by Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura as follows
- Their house was always filled with riches and grains. As they saw the beloved body of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, day after day their pleasure increased
- Then Advaita Acarya took mother Saci within the house. The Lord was immediately ready to meet all the devotees
- Then Sacimata would take her son on her lap and pacify Him, and the Lord would be very much ashamed, admitting His faults
- Then Sita Thakurani, being honored by mother Sacidevi and Jagannatha Misra, was greatly happy within her mind, and thus she returned home
- Then Visvarupa returned Me home and requested, 'Offer thousands and thousands of obeisances unto My mother, Sacidevi
- Then, for the second time, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu sent garlands through Svarupa Damodara and other personal associates. Thus they went forward, sent by the son of mother Saci
- Thereafter mother Sacidevi saw the brothers Krsna and Balarama in Their manifestation of Lord Caitanya and Nityananda. Then the Lord delivered the two brothers Jagai and Madhai
- Thereafter the Lord delivered love of Krsna to His mother, Sacidevi, nullifying her offense at the feet of Advaita Acarya. Thus there was a meeting with Advaita Acarya, who later had a vision of the Lord's universal form
- These are confidential pastimes of the son of Saci. Other than devotees, no one knows of this incident
- This body is a transformation of dirt, and the eatables are also a transformation of dirt. Please reflect upon this. You are blaming Me without consideration. What can I say?
- This going and coming (between Jagannatha Puri and Navadvip) will help carry news of Lord Caitanya. In this way I will be able to get news of Him
- This good news gave much pleasure to mother Saci, as well as to all the devotees of Navadvipa, headed by Srivasa Thakura
- This simple philosophy propounded by Sacimata, even though she is a woman, can defeat the Mayavadi philosophers who speculate on oneness
- Thus I went to Bengal, and I was very happy to see My mother, the river Ganges and the devotees
- Thus Kala Krsnadasa went to Bengal, and he first went to Navadvipa to see mother Saci
- Thus rebuked by His mother, he Lord would go in anger to a room and break all the pots within it
- Thus speaking, the son of Srimati Sacimata recited another wonderful verse, and Ramananda Raya and Svarupa Damodara heard this verse with rapt attention
- Thus wondering, she called Isana, the servant, and had the place cleaned again. She then offered another plate to Gopala
- Understanding that Lord Caitanya had accepted the renounced order of life, Sacimata, crying, said to the Lord, "My darling Nimai, do not be cruel like Visvarupa, Your elder brother"
- Upon reaching mother Saci, Kala Krsnadasa first offered his obeisances and delivered the food remnants (maha-prasadam). He then informed her of the good news that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had returned from His South Indian tour
- Upon seeing each other, they both became overwhelmed. Seeing the Lord's head without hair, mother Saci became greatly agitated
- When He did so, Venkata Bhatta fell down unconscious. Such are the pastimes of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the son of mother Saci, at Sri Ranga-ksetra
- When mother Saci saw her boy sitting on the rejected pots, she protested, "Why have You touched these untouchable pots? You have now become impure. Go and bathe in the Ganges"
- When mother Saci was thus overwhelmed in maternal love for Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, she became transformed with happiness, fear and humility, as well as bodily symptoms
- When Sacimata and Jagannatha Misra heard of the departure of their elder son, Visvarupa, they were very unhappy, but Lord Caitanya tried to console them
- When she returned to her household duties, the child hid from His mother and began to eat dirt
- When she saw that all the pots were still filled with rice and vegetables, there was some doubt in her mind, and she was astonished
- When Sita Thakurani came to the house of Sacidevi, bringing with her many kinds of eatables, dresses and other gifts
- When the child was going out, there was a tinkling of ankle bells from His lotus feet. Hearing this, His father and mother were struck with wonder
- When the Lord and Laksmidevi met, their relationship awakened, having already been settled, and coincidentally the marriage-maker Vanamali came to see Sacimata
- When the Lord returned home, bringing with Him great wealth and many followers, He spoke to Sacidevi about transcendental knowledge to relieve her of the grief she was suffering
- When the neighboring people saw the naughty behavior of Lord Caitanya, out of love for Him they lodged complaints with Sacimata and Jagannatha Misra
- When they submitted Lord Caitanya's statement, mother Saci, who is the mother of the universe, began to speak
- While mother Saci and Jagannatha Misra were talking, child Nimai woke up and began to cry, and mother Saci took Him on her lap and allowed Him to suck her breast
- While mother Saci was feeding the child from her breast, she saw on His lotus feet all the marks that were visible on the floor of the room, and she called for Jagannatha Misra
- While residing at the house of Sacimata, Paramananda Puri heard the news of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's return to Jagannatha Puri. He therefore decided to go there as soon as possible
- While she was thus thinking and crying, I immediately went there with great haste and ate everything. Seeing the dish empty, she wiped her tears away