Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
rub | rubs | rubber | rubbered | rubbing | rubbed | rubberwood | rubbers
Pages in category "Rub"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- I want to make 100 Murtis, probably in hard rubber, for our Temples
- In all cases there is a severe movement of the eyes, and the eyes generally become reddish. There is also an itching sensation which causes the sufferer to rub his eyes
- In ecstasy, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu rubbed His face against the walls all night long, making a peculiar sound, "gon-gon," which Svarupa Damodara could hear through the door
- In the Nineteenth Chapter is a description of how Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu rubbed His face against the walls and spoke like a madman because of separation from Krsna
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart,"The flutelike murmur of the bamboos rubbing against one another steals Radharani's consciousness, for She thinks it to be the sound of My flute. And She embraces a tamala tree, mistaking it for Me"
- Out of fear of Sankara, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu could neither leave His room nor rub His lotuslike face against the walls
- Sex life is compared to the rubbing of two hands to relieve an itch. Grhamedhis, so-called grhasthas who have no spiritual knowledge, think that this itching is the greatest platform of happiness
- Sometimes a salesman can say something extraordinary in order to sell something, but that is not fraud. Just like they are selling this oil, saying that if you rub it on your bald head, hair will grow
- Sometimes there are other symptoms, like rubbing the two hands, clacking the teeth, clamping the lips, moving the eyebrows, scratching the arms, lowering the head, breathing rapidly, uttering strong words, nodding the head
- The black siliceous stone on which gold is rubbed to test its value always looks very beautiful, being streaked with gold lines. Yet the chest of the Lord excels even such a stone in its beauty
- This oil was placed in the care of Govinda, and Jagadananda requested him, "Please rub this oil on the body of the Lord"
- Thus, I, Krsnadasa, the servant of Srila Rupa Gosvami, have sung of four divisions of the Lord's pastimes in this chapter: the Lord's devotion to His mother, His words of madness, His rubbing His face against the walls at night
- When Maharaj Pariksit heard of this wonderful victory, he immediately rubbed the tears from his eyes and became overwhelmed with joy. This instance is an example of astonishment in devotional service by indirect perception through aural reception
- When one becomes emotional on account of a strong wind, one tries to run very swiftly and rubs his eyes. When one is emotional because of rainfall, one takes an umbrella, and there is tension in his body