"rivers of"|"river of"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "River Of..."
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A living entity who unknowingly falls in this river is submerged in its waves, and since the current is swifter near the banks of the river, he is unable to get out. What will be the benefit of performing fruitive activities in that river of maya?
- A person who is born into a responsible family - such as a ksatriya, or a government servant - but who neglects to execute his prescribed duties according to religious principles falls down at the time of death into the river of hell known as Vaitarani
- All the jewelry from the bodies of the soldiers and commanders seemed like many pebbles flowing down the river of blood
- All the well, all the purpose of different type of well is served in the river of Krsna consciousness
- If one gets the chance to hear from pure devotees in such a place, allowing the constant flow of the river of nectar to come from the mouths of pure devotees, then the cultivation of Krsna consciousness becomes very easy
- If persons who are suffering in the forest fire of this material existence will only enter into the nectarean river of the description of the pastimes of the Lord, they will forget all the troubles of the miserable material existence
- One may be submerged in the waves of the river of maya, but one may also get free from the waves by coming to the banks of knowledge and austerity. Near these banks, however, the waves are very strong
- One must understand how maya works and how one can be released from the tossing waves of the river of nescience. That is one's first duty
- She (Radharani) experienced great mental pain and agitation, which caused Her to drown in mental speculation in the river of anxiety
- So the waters of the lakes and rivers of Vrndavana were in a happy mood, full of blooming lotus flowers, because the waters were thinking, "How is it that our son, the bamboo rod, is enjoying the nectar of Krsna's lips"
- The dead bodies of the elephants appeared like small islands, and the dead horses appeared like sharks. By the arrangement of the supreme will, there was a great river of blood filled with paraphernalia
- The Lord said (to Ramananda Raya) that He was enjoying with great relish the descriptions of the loving affairs between Krsna and the gopis. "It is as if a river of nectar is flowing from your lips," He said
- They (the pure devotees, who are like bees and swans) chant like the flowing of the Ganges, the river of the celestial kingdom. The author (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) desires such sweetly flowing waves to cover his tongue
- They (the residents of Siddhaloka) always merge in the nectarean river of hearing of the pastimes of the Lord. Hearing of the pastimes of the Lord is called krsna-katha
- What will be the benefit of performing fruitive activities in that river of maya (the river of material nature)?
- When Krsna speaks on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra, to the materialistic person it appears that this is simply talk between two friends, but actually it is a river of nectar flowing down from the mouth of Sri Krsna
- When one falls in the river of nescience, he is always tossed here and there by the waves, but the same maya can also save him when be surrenders to Krsna, or becomes Krsna conscious
- Who else but the gross materialists will neglect such transcendental thought and take to the nonpermanent names only, seeing the mass of people fallen in the river of suffering as the consequence of accruing the result of their own work