Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
revolve | revolved | revolving | revolves
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Revolve"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- All the planets and all the hundreds and thousands of stars revolve around the polestar, the planet of Maharaja Dhruva, in their respective orbits, some higher and some lower
- All the planets rest on the sunshine, and because of the heat of the sun, they all revolve in their orbits. On each and every planet, the trees and plants grow and change colors due to the sunshine
- The orbits in which they move are compared to machines given by material nature to the operating deities of the stars and planets, who carry out the orders of the Supreme Personality of Godhead by revolving around Dhruvaloka
- The seven stars revolving around the polestar at the zenith are called saptarsi-mandala. On these seven stars, which form the topmost part of our planetary system, reside seven sages: Kasyapa, Atri, Vasistha, Visvamitra, Gautama, Jamadagni and Bharadvaja
- The whole world is revolving under the bodily conception; therefore there must be devotees all over the world to deliver people from the false bodily conception and fully engage them in Krsna consciousness
- The yogi should concentrate on the polished ornaments, which were burnished by Mount Mandara as it revolved