Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
- VedaBase query: resultant not "resultant action" not "resultant actions" not "resultant reactions" not "resultant fruits of pious activities" not "resultant reaction" not "resultant interaction" not "resultant sinful reactions" not "resultant sequence of reactions" not "resultant activities" not "resultant contamination of sinful reactions" not "resultant sinful action"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Resultant"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- A person who chants the holy name of Krsna once can counteract the resultant actions of more sinful activities than he is able to perform
- All a devotee's works are technically sacrifices because sacrifice aims at satisfying the Supreme Person, Visnu, Krsna. The resultant reactions to all such work certainly merge into transcendence, and one does not suffer material effects
- Although ksatriyas are allowed to kill animals in hunting, they are not freed from the resultant contamination of sinful reactions
- Men of small knowledge are very much attached to the flowery words of the Vedas, which recommend various fruitive activities for elevation to heavenly planets, resultant good birth, power, and so forth
- My dear King, this word 'Krsna' is so auspicious that anyone who chants this holy name immediately gets rid of the resultant actions of sinful activities from many, many births
- The bewilderment of Maharaja Yudhisthira over his past sinful acts and the resultant sufferings, etc., is completely negated by the great authority Bhisma (one of the twelve authorized persons)
- The resultant manifestations such as moving the eyebrows, fear, astonishment and smiling, which have been explained hereinbefore, are called anubhava
- When brahminical culture deteriorates, the cow and bull are mistreated, and the resultant actions are prominent by the following symptoms
- When one becomes impatient due to being scolded or insulted, the resultant state of mind is called amarsa
- Without connection with Acyuta, the infallible Supreme Personality of Godhead, there is no possibility of stopping the resultant actions of the law of karma. The life of Krsna consciousness is the life of liberation