Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
respond | responded | respondent | respondents | responders | responding | respons | responds
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Prabhupada Responding to Comments (537 P)
Pages in category "Respond"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Advaita Acarya responded, "In front of you is Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the personification of religious principles. You should ask Him, for He will give you the proper answer"
- As soon as he (Narada Muni) strokes the strings (of his vina), all the devotees begin responding, making a very beautiful vibration
- At least sixteen men, four mrdangas. Practice mrdanga like that. And twelve cymbals, and one chanting and all others responding. Oh, it will be tremendous. Take some flags, "ISKCON, Hare Krsna" flag, red flag. You see? And conchshell, mrdanga
- I thank you very much for sending me the poster with pictures of Mr. Ginsberg and myself. It is very nicely done. Now on that I shall lead the kirtana. I shall first of all chant, and our devotees should respond as usual
- If a child or disciple falls at the feet of the father or spiritual master, the superior responds by smelling the head of the subordinate
- If you continue to write articles on the basis of BG and SB certainly they will appeal to the core of the hearts of all human beings and surely they will respond. So, continue the policy scrupulously and you will be successful
- In subduing others, in joking, in responding to danger, in acting for the welfare of others, and so on, one could refuse to fulfill one's promise, and there would be no fault. By this philosophy, Sukracarya tried to dissuade Bali Maharaja from giving land
- People, they're all the same. As soon as we speak of Krsna consciousness, they respond immediately. That is my experience. Actually that is a fact
- Please enlighten me by return mail how you are making progress in our movement, how the Japanese people are responding. Naturally I am very much anxious to know that
- Sukadeva Gosvami said: When the supreme, ancient, eternal PG had thus spoken to Bali Maharaja, who is universally accepted as a pure devotee of the Lord and therefore a great soul, Bali Maharaja, his eyes filled with tears, responded as follows
- Svarupa Damodara was chosen as the leader of the first party and was given five assistants to respond to his chanting
- The boat party must continue preaching. It is very nicely responded to
- The five singers who responded to the singing of Srivasa Thakura were Gangadasa, Haridasa, Sriman, Subhananda and Sri Rama Pandita. Sri Nityananda Prabhu was appointed as a dancer
- The five who responded to the singing of Svarupa Damodara were Damodara Pandita, Narayana, Govinda Datta, Raghava Pandita and Sri Govindananda
- The highest development of Krsna consciousness understanding will be when you are able to give anyone the truth but in such a manner that they will respond in a positive way
- The Lord (Caitanya) formed another group (during the Ratha-yatra), appointing Govinda Ghosa as leader. In this group the younger Haridasa, Visnudasa and Raghava were the responding singer
- The Lord formed another group, appointing Govinda Ghosa as leader. In this group the younger Haridasa, Visnudasa and Raghava were the responding singers
- Those who are actually in Krsna consciousness respond rightly to the dancing of Krsna: they do not try to dance independently. But those in the material world try to imitate Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Two kinds of feelings: painful or pleasure. And that is due to consciousness. And this consciousness is there in every body, but they are in degrees. That is, the consciousness in tree is very lower. Therefore if you cut a tree, it does not respond
- We are preachers, and we do not expect our audience or candidates completely respondent to our call. If everyone is trained then what is the use of our preaching. I receive daily so many odd letters, still we have to reply them properly
- When the people assembled, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu raised His arms and said very loudly, "Haribol!" The people responded to the Lord and became ecstatic. As if mad, they began to dance and to vibrate the transcendental sound "Hari"
- When they all requested very fervently that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu take a full meal, He still would not do so. Instead, He responded to their request by accepting half as much as usual
- Whenever the crowds were too great, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up, raised His hands and chanted, "Hari! Hari!" to which all the people responded, filling both the land and sky with the vibration
- You are Americans, and they are responding. You are responding means Americans responding. So do very carefully, and if one fourth of America becomes Vaisnava, the whole world will change. They are the leading nation
- You have to take sankirtana party. That should be the main business. And the..., at least sixteen men, four mrdangas. Practice mrdanga like that. And twelve cymbals, and one chanting and all others responding