Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
reserve | reserved | reserves | reserving
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Reserved"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- The earth has already explained that because nondevotees are enjoying the production of food, she has reserved food seeds for the performance of sacrifice. Now, of course, atheists will not believe in this spiritual method of producing grains
- The Lord reserves the right not to reveal Himself to anyone and everyone but to show Himself only to those souls who surrender unto Him
- The process of bhakti is understood by the paramahamsa, one who has accepted the essence of everything. The results of bhakti are reserved for such a paramahamsa, and this stage cannot be obtained by any Vedic process other than devotional service
- These two places will be reserved for those who cannot collect. For them I am making provision. Only the active members who can collect, they shall live in the city. Eating, sleeping members, they shall live in Mayapur, that's all
- Unfortunately, on earth there is such a scarcity of gold that the governments of the world try to keep it in reserve and issue paper currency
- Unfortunately, on earth there is such a scarcity of gold that the governments of the world try to keep it in reserve and issue paper currency. Because that currency is not backed up by gold, the paper they distribute as money is worthless
- When a person is undisturbed even in the presence of various causes of disturbance, he is called reserved and perseverant
- When one becomes an advanced devotee, he understands that he should be reserved and perseverant (ksantih) and that he should engage in the service of the Lord and not waste time
- Without being educated properly, the mass of people are following in the footsteps of the vested interests by exploiting natural reserves
- Worship of God is reserved for God only, not for anyone else. But the exchange, cooperation, between men and women for worshiping God, that is essential. Not that woman should be worshiped like God, or man should be worshiped like God
- Yes. Love. That I explained - love. We have got our love in store. But instead of loving Krsna, we have distributed the love in so many ways, and frustrated. Love is there in store. That is reserved for Krsna
- Yogamaya acts to cover the Lord and His pastimes from the eyes of mundaners, as confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, where the Lord says that He reserves the right of not being exposed to everyone
- You are also always engaged in Your pastimes in the spiritual world, where You exhibit Your reserved, internal potency, and sometimes You exhibit the external potency by glancing over it. Thus You manifest Your pastimes