This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Devotees of God Always Represent God (2 P)
Pages in category "Representing God"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- The brahmanas represent His mouth, the ksatriyas His arms, the vaisyas His thighs, and the sudras are born of His legs
- The celestial species of human beings, like the Gandharvas and Vidyadharas, can sing wonderfully and can entice even the minds of the heavenly demigods. Their musical rhythm represents the musical sense of the Lord
- When the Lord Himself comes, He is called saksat, or a direct saktyavesa-avatara, and when He empowers some living entity to represent Him that living entity is called an indirect or avesa incarnation
- When the stone and wood are represented in the Lord's original form, by worshiping the Deity we get the desired result
- Whenever the Lord is present in someone by portions of His various potencies, the living entity representing the Lord is called a saktyavesa-avatara - that is, an incarnation invested with special power