repay | repayed | repaying | repayment | repays
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Repay"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- A joker's activities simply arouse laughter, and a person who tries to repay the spiritual master or teacher of the transcendental message of Krsna becomes a laughingstock just like a joker because it is not possible to repay such a debt
- A Vaisnava always feels himself incapable to repay his debt to his spiritual master therefore he works very hard in order to try and repay that debt
- As soon as one is born in this material world as a human being, he has so many obligations and is bound to repay all these obligations. If he does not repay them, he is further entangled in the process of birth and death
- As the son cannot repay the father, so I cannot repay the obligation I owe to you, but my sincere blessings are always upon you because you have tried to help me in a very critical time
- Even if one does not repay his debts, he is freed from all debts if he renounces the material world for the sake of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, whose lotus feet are the shelter of everyone. This is the verdict of the sastra
- Even though it is not possible to repay you (Diti), I (Kasyapa) shall satisfy your sex desire immediately for the sake of begetting children. But you must wait for only a few seconds so that others may not reproach me
- I can only pray to Krsna to take care of you, otherwise I cannot repay your sincere service in my mission
- If Krsna does not supply you this light, sunlight, you will die. But He does not charge anything. But because you are human being, you should try to repay
- If you feel at all indebted to me then you should preach vigorously like me; that is the proper way to repay me
- It is our duty to repay them all by proper discharge of service
- It would be better to take the horses for a proper price and let him gradually repay the balance. Why are you killing him unnecessarily
- My dear Father and Mother, a man cannot repay his debt to his parents, from whom he gets this body, which can bestow upon him all the benefits of material existence
- My disciples here are Godsend, they are all more than my father and mother, and they are taking so much care for me that I shall never be able to repay the debts
- O queen of the home (Diti), we (Kasyapa) are not able to act like you, nor could we repay you for what you have done, even if we worked for our entire life or even after death. To repay you is not possible
- O queen of the home, we are not able to act like you, nor could we repay you for what you have done, even if we worked for our entire life or even after death. To repay you is not possible, even for those who are admirers of personal qualities
- Prthu Maharaja continued: How can such persons, who have rendered unlimited service by explaining the path of self-realization in relation to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, be repaid except by folded palms containing water for their satisfaction?
- Puru replied: O Your Majesty (King Yayati), who in this world can repay his debt to his father? By the mercy of one's father, one gets the human form of life, which can enable one to become an associate of the Supreme Lord
- The henpecked husband may not be able to repay his wife for all the benefits that he derives from her, but as for begetting children by fulfilling sexual desire, it is not at all difficult for any husband unless he is thoroughly impotent
- The Lord bound everyone by His transcendental mercy. Who can repay his debt for the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- This body is produced by the combined efforts of the father and mother. Every human being should be obliged to his parents and understand that he cannot repay his debt to them
- This body was raised by you, and it comes from you. I cannot repay this debt even in millions of births