Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
renovate | renovated | renovates | renovating | renovation | renovations
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Renovations (1 P)
Pages in category "Renovate"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Because, in the last devastation, knowledge of the Absolute Truth was altogether erased from the universe, Brahma desired that the same knowledge again be renovated; otherwise there would be no meaning in the creation
- Brahmaji wanted to create the whole cosmic situation as it was in the previous millennium, and because, in the last devastation, knowledge of the Absolute Truth was altogether erased from the universe, he desired that the same knowledge again be renovated
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya first introduced Janardana, saying, "Here is Janardana, servant of Lord Jagannatha. He renders service to the Lord when it is time to renovate His transcendental body"
- Srila Sanatana Gosvami collected some books about archaeological excavations in Mathura, and wandering in the forest, he sought to renovate all those holy places
- Thakura Bhaktivinode, in the year of my birth, first attempted to introduce these missionary activities in McGill University and the same attempt is being renovated by your combined efforts
- The renovation of Lord Jagannatha is also known as Nava-yauvana, which indicates that the Jagannatha Deity is being fully restored to youth
- There are twelve kinds of rasas, as will be explained in this book, and by renovating our relationship with Krsna in five primary rasas we can live eternally in full knowledge and bliss
- We have seen, that in Moscow, all big, big buildings, they are not recent buildings, they are old, damaged buildings, and (indistinct). So that means their economic condition is not so sound. The old buildings are not very nicely renovated
- What is this interpretation? How demonic this Western civilization. "Because Jesus Christ, the God, has given the animals to our care, therefore we shall kill and eat." Anyway, try to introduce a renovation of civilization
- Whoever is able to renovate such devotional perfection is never again attracted by this material world, and he never returns
- Why (Bharatpur Trust) cannot donate the whole thing and we shall spend our money to make it very wonderfully done up and renovated. But I think their plan may be to give us the temple only, because that cannot be sold, and no one can maintain it any more
- Why Krsna selected to instruct Arjuna as the disciple of the renovated parampara system? That is also spoken by Krsna: "Because you are My dear friend, because you are My devotee, you can understand the mysteries of Bhagavad-gita"