Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
remunate | remunerated | remuneration | remunerations
Pages in category "Remuneration"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Laborer class, they are neither intelligent, nor, I mean to say, they want to take part in politics, nor they are able to do independent business. Under the circumstances, they are to give their labor and work under somebody and get some remuneration
- Lord Krsna said, "I believe that after you finished your education at the house of our teacher and after you sufficiently remunerated him, you must have gone back to your home and accepted a suitable wife"
- The nature of love is this, that the lover wants every moment to see without any remuneration, without any return. That is real love
- The priests, the demigods, the people in general, the forefathers, the ghosts and the Caranas were all sufficiently remunerated by being offered ample gifts and respectful honor
- The words mudha vartisyase katham reveal that Sukracarya was a brahmana of the priestly class. Such priestly brahmanas are mostly interested in receiving remuneration from their disciples
- Those who were expert in astrological knowledge and in performance of the birth ceremony instructed King Yudhisthira about the future history of the child. Then, being sumptuously remunerated, they all returned to their respective homes
- We do not want any remuneration for this service because we have engaged ourselves in the service of the Lord
- We do not want anything as personal renumeration. Because nobody can write up this transcendental transaction who will work for material gain. That is the secret of this movement
- We want to establish a small gurukula as mentioned in the Srimad-Bhagavatam, accommodating willing Vaisnavas who will follow the Vaisnava behavior strictly; arranging worship of the Deity by the sincere devotees who will not take any remuneration