Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
relax | relaxation | relaxations | relaxed | relaxing
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Relax"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- I am situated in a temple of Sita-Ram in a nearby suburb of Bombay. The atmosphere is very relaxing, such as I have not found anywhere else in India thus far. So in every way it is very conducive to my translating work
- Initiation does not mean they have completed all spiritual perfection and now they can relax but it means now they have begun spiritual life
- It doesn't look well if you change from one center to another for some convenience. Everywhere service to Krishna is the same, but if you are feeling some inconvenience, then you may inform Brahmananda, and get some relaxation by change of duty
- It is said that once Arjuna was lying in his bed with his head upon Krsna's lap and was talking and joking with Krsna in great relaxation and was enjoying Krsna's company with smiling and great satisfaction
- The summary is, don't relax the conditions. We can either purchase for the price mentioned in the deeds or take in charity, but we cannot accept any conditions
- The ten kinds of air are described as follows: The air which helps relaxation by opening the mouth wide (in yawning) is called devadatta air, and the air which helps sustenance is called dhananjaya air
- The word daksayani means "the daughter of King Daksa." Sometimes, when there was relaxed conversation between husband and wife, Lord Siva used to call Sati "the daughter of King Daksa"
- The Yadus were all experienced devotees, learned and expert in psychic study. Over and above this, they were always with the Lord in all kinds of relaxations, and still they were only able to know Him as the one Supreme who dwells everywhere