Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
refutation | refutations | refute | refuted | refutes | refuting
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Refuting (5 P)
Pages in category "Refute"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- A person is called a genius when he can refute any kind of opposing element with newer and newer arguments. In this connection there is a statement in Padyavali which contains the following conversation between Krsna and Radha
- An intelligent opponent will present reasonable rebuttals, but an ignorant friend may bring about disaster with his floundering
- Asuric tendency means to refute the Supreme Personality of Godhead. All the asuras... Just like Ravana. Ravana is described as raksasa, asura. What was his fault? His fault was that he did not care for Rama
- Buddha philosophy, they do not recognize the soul. They, according to them, that the combination of matter at a certain stage produces consciousness. But that philosophy, that argument, can be refuted
- By various hints and refutations, Lord Caitanya, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, corrected Vallabha Bhatta exactly as Krsna had cut down the false pride of Indra
- If one accepts the Personality of Godhead, the philosophy that maintains that God and the living entity are one cannot be established. Therefore Sankaracarya argued against and refuted all kinds of revealed scriptures
- In my commentary on Srimad-Bhagavatam, he said, "I have refuted the explanations of Sridhara Svami. I cannot accept his explanations"
- In the Koran there are descriptions of fruitive activity, speculative knowledge, mystic power and union with the Supreme, but ultimately all this is refuted and the Lord's personal feature established, along with His devotional service
- In this way their arguments appear in various forms, but the poetry of the Bhagavatam expertly refutes them all
- It is a defect of Mayavada commentaries that they make one statement in one place and a contradictory statement in another place as a tactic to refute the Bhagavata school
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that the actual knowledge of the conditioned soul is now covered by nescience. Thus the theory that a living being is absolute impersonal Brahman is refuted herein
- Of the philosophers mentioned, none really cares for the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the cause of all causes. They are always busy refuting the philosophical theories of others and establishing their own
- Our so-called religion is unique in the world, simply because we stand solidly on philosophy, and because we are strong in that way, no one can refute or defeat us, so we are wiping out sentimental religion wherever we penetrate
- The argument of the atheist that one cannot be punished for one's misdeeds unless proved before a qualified justice is refuted herein, for we accept the perpetual witness and constant companion of the living being
- The Mayavadis are confused as to whether refuting the existence of consciousness or accepting it will give them contentment
- The truth is that only those who have been blessed by the Lord can fathom the spiritual science dealing with God. Dr. Radhakrishnan's book irrefutably proves this
- The word vitanda indicates that a debater, not touching the main point or establishing his own point, simply tries to refute the other person's argument
- Whatever conclusions Vallabha Bhatta eagerly presented were refuted by personalities like Advaita Acarya
- When one does not touch the direct meaning but tries to divert attention by misinterpretation, he engages in chala. The word nigraha also means always trying to refute the arguments of the other party