Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
refuge | refugees | refugee
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Resort (1 C, 28 P)
Pages in category "Refuge"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A person who is not so transcendentally situated has no good qualifications, because he is sure to be taking refuge in his own mental concoctions
- After many births the man of wisdom seeks refuge in Me, knowing that Vasudeva is all
- And His lotus feet are the refuge of pure devotees who never talk or sing of any subject except His Lordship
- O limitless one, God of gods, refuge of the universe! You are the invincible source, the cause of all causes, transcendental to this material manifestation
- O Lord of lords (Krsna), O refuge of the worlds, please be gracious to me (Arjuna). I cannot keep my balance seeing thus Your blazing deathlike faces and awful teeth. In all directions I am bewildered
- One whose mind, intelligence, faith and refuge are always in Krsna, or, in other words, one who is fully in Krsna consciousness, is undoubtedly washed clean of all misgivings and is in perfect knowledge
- One's intelligence, mind, faith and refuge
- The demigods said: Dear Lord, You are the refuge of all moving and nonmoving living entities
- The properties of the Lord, namely the rivers, oceans, hills, forests, etc., were all pleased, and they used to supply their respective quota of taxes to the King. The secret to success is to take refuge under the protection of the Supreme Lord
- The word 'nara' refers to the aggregate of all the living beings, and the word 'ayana' refers to the refuge of them all
- What is difficult to achieve for determined men who have taken refuge of the Supreme Personality of Godhead's lotus feet
- What is difficult to achieve for determined men who have taken refuge of the Supreme Personality of Godhead's lotus feet? His feet are the source of sacred rivers like the Ganges, which put an end to the dangers of mundane life
- When one's intelligence, mind, faith and refuge are all fixed in the Supreme, then one becomes fully cleansed of misgivings through complete knowledge and thus proceeds straight on the path of liberation