Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Referencing the Bhagavad-gita
Pages in category "Referencing the Bhagavad-gita"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- The caste system created by the Personality of Godhead and referred to in the Bhagavad-gita is universally true at all times and in all parts of the world, and actually, the universe
- The caste system created by the Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, and referred to in the Bhagavad-gita is not the same as the caste system of the society of the cheaters and the cheated
- The Vedic literatures are taught in higher planets also, as there is reference in the Bhagavad-gita about the teachings to the sun-god (Vivasvan) by the Lord, and such lessons are transferred by disciplic succession
- Things may not be arbitrary, whimsical, therefore we have to take reference from Bhagavad-gita. Lawbook. When a judge gives his judgement, he does not give it arbitrarily. There is lawbooks
- To interpret Bhagavad-gita without any reference to the will of Krsna is the greatest offense