Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
rebirth | rebirths | reborn
Pages in category "Rebirth"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Maintaining oneself as a servant of the Supreme Lord, one should avoid rebirth in this material world
- Most Vedic scholars are called Vedantists. These so-called followers of Vedanta philosophy consider the Absolute Truth to be impersonal. They also believe that a person born in a particular caste cannot change his caste until he dies and takes rebirth
- The brahmacaris, vanaprasthas and sannyasis do not intend to take rebirth (apraja), nor are they meant for secretly indulging in sex life
- The only means to attain eternal life is to go back home, back to Godhead, where there is no more rebirth as in the material planets
- The spiritual world, which consists of three fourths of the Lord's energy, is situated beyond this material world, and it is especially meant for those who will never be reborn
- The whole position is that we want to stop rebirth, rebirth in this material world
- There are many sages and saints who engage in trying to conquer rebirth and all other material miseries