Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
realm | realms
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Dominion (3 P)
Pages in category "Realm"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- A devotee should always reside in the transcendental realm of Vraja and always engage in krsnam smaran janam casya prestham, the remembrance of Sri Krsna and His beloved associates
- Absolute realm
- Absolute realm of the kingdom of God
- All of the previous instructions imparted by Rupa Gosvami in his broad statements can be summarized thusly: as long as one is materially inclined, desirous to merge into the spiritual effulgence, one cannot enter into the realm of pure devotional service
- An intelligent person must be prepared for this and must try to have the best type of body in the next life. The best type of body is a spiritual body, which is obtained by those who go back to the kingdom of God or enter the realm of Brahman
- An opponent may say, "This is your interpretation, but actually the Supreme Lord is Narayana, who is in the transcendental realm"
- Because there is no logic to explain how things happen in the realm of spirit, the Lord is sometimes described as being beyond the range of experience
- Beyond the material nature lies the realm known as paravyoma, the spiritual sky. Like Lord Krsna Himself, it possesses all transcendental attributes, such as the six opulences
- Beyond the region of ignorance (the material cosmic manifestation) lies the realm of Siddhaloka. The Siddhas reside there, absorbed in the bliss of Brahman. Demons killed by the Lord also attain that realm
- Bhismadeva, as a pure devotee of the Lord, entered the spiritual realm in one of the Vaikuntha planets where the Lord in His eternal form of Partha-sarathi predominates over the unconditioned living beings
- Both the impersonalists and the personalists enter the spiritual realm, the spiritual sky, but the impersonalists are given their place in the impersonal Brahman effulgence, whereas the personalists are given a position in the Vaikuntha planet
- Both the impersonalists and the personalists enter the spiritual realm, the spiritual sky, but the impersonalists are given their place in the impersonal Brahman effulgence, whereas the personalists are given a position in the Vaikuntha planets
- Everyone can enjoy the company of the Lord in the spiritual realm if he at all desires and sincerely tries for it by the process of bhakti-yoga
- Everything in the mundane world is qualitatively mundane, it is full of inebrieties, whereas in the absolute realm, because everything is of the same absolute nature, there are varieties of enjoyment without inebriety
- I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, who resides in His own realm, Goloka, with Radha, who resembles His own spiritual figure and who embodies the ecstatic potency (hladini)
- In the absolute realm everything is transcendental bliss
- In the spiritual realm of Vrndavana, Krsna is the spiritual, ever-fresh Cupid. He is worshiped by the chanting of the Kama-gayatri mantra, with the spiritual seed klim
- In the transcendental realm of Vraja (Vraja-dhama) one should serve the Supreme Lord, Sri Krsna, with a feeling similar to that of His associates
- Naked saints and sannyasis who undergo severe physical penances, who can raise the semen to the brain, and who are completely equipoised in Brahman can live in the realm known as Brahmaloka
- No one is higher or lower than anyone else in transcendental relationships with the Lord, for in the absolute realm everything is equal. But although these relationships are absolute, there are also transcendental differences between them
- Persons who are always planning to do harm to other living entities are not eligible to understand Krsna consciousness and cannot enter into the realm of transcendental loving service to the Lord
- Practically, our Krishna Consciousness movement is based on transcendental pleasure. Music, dancing and feasts are the chief items for pleasure, and this pleasure is originally on the transcendental realm
- The English maxim that God helps those who help themselves is also applicable in the transcendental realm
- The law of satiation acts materially, but there is no scope for it in the spiritual realm. The word infallible is significant here, because although the Lord has mercifully descended on earth, He is still infallible
- The purport is that, if it is possible, one should go and physically be present at Brajabhumi, Vrndavana, and be engaged always in the service of the Lord, following the devotees in Brajadhama, the spiritual realm of Braja
- The risks involved in such love of Godhead (parakiya-rasa) make this emotion superior to the relationship in which such risk is not involved. The validity of such risk, however, is possible only in the transcendental realm
- The Vedic knowledge is called sruti because it must be received by being heard from authorities. It is beyond the realm of our false experimental knowledge
- Therefore Lord Sri Krsna presents His most confidential pastimes as He enjoys them in His transcendental realm. Such pastimes are so attractive that they attract even the Lord, and thus He relishes them in the form of Lord Caitanya
- These creations, both material and spiritual, are full of opulence, beauty and knowledge, but the spiritual realm is more magnificent due to its being full of knowledge, bliss and eternity
- This material world is the world of duality, in contrast with the oneness of the absolute realm. The world of duality is composed of matter and spirit, whereas the absolute world is complete spirit without any tinge of the material qualities
- Those who are not conversant with the activities of the Lord and His transcendental realm are sometimes favored by the Lord in His adventures as incarnations wherein He displays the eternal bliss of His association in the transcendental realm
- Those who have acquired knowledge and are joyful, that I am not material, Aha brahmâsmi, So’ham this is all right but if you do not advance, then you will fall down. Then you will fall down from the realm of knowledge
- We must be so careful to train the devotees nicely. Now they have come from the realm of maya to Krsna's place, so it is our duty to keep them there
- What the Upanisads call the transcendental, impersonal Brahman is the realm of the glowing effulgence of the same Supreme Person
- When Lord Krsna was present in this material world to manifest His eternal pastimes of the transcendental realm of Goloka Vrndavana as an attraction for the people in general, He displayed a unique picture of subordination before His foster mother, Yasoda