Pages in category "Rainbow"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Both the peacock feather on His head and His Vaijayanti garland (containing flowers of five colors) resemble rainbows
- By His (Lord Krsna) inconceivable energy, the Supreme Lord can appear and disappear like a rainbow, which appears and disappears without being affected by the roaring thunder and the cloudy sky
- The bow was very big and wonderful and resembled a rainbow in the sky. Within the sacrificial arena, this bow was protected by many constables and watchmen engaged by King Kamsa
- The showers of flowers are compared to the stars. His yellow garments are compared to the rainbow. So all these activities of the firmament, being impossible simultaneous factors, cannot be adjusted by comparison
- The sun, moon, rainbow and lightning do not appear in the sky simultaneously