Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
enraged | enrages | enrage | raged | rage
Pages in category "Rage"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Although the Lord restrained Himself externally, ecstatic love raged within. There was no checking that. Vallabha Bhatta was astonished to detect this
- Artificially, one may establish a mental equilibrium toward both friend and enemy, but ultimately no worldly man can do so, for this is more difficult than controlling the raging wind
- If the kingly administrative order, being unrestricted in sense control, offends the brahmana order and enrages them, then the fire of that rage burns up the whole body of the royal family and brings grief upon all
- In this way, the demon Haryaksa and the Lord, the Personality of Godhead, struck each other with their huge maces, each enraged and seeking his own victory
- The demon (Hiranyaksa) was enraged when his trident was cut to pieces by the discus of the Personality of Godhead
- The demon (Hiranyaksa) was enraged when his trident was cut to pieces by the discus of the Personality of Godhead. He therefore advanced toward the Lord and, roaring aloud, struck his hard fist against the Lord's broad chest
- The Lord is always anxious to serve sages like the Kumaras, but in spite of knowing this fact, the doormen, astonishingly and outrageously, prohibited them from entering
- The Personality of Godhead now exhibited His anger and rushed to meet the demon, who bit his lip in rage, took up his mace again and began to repeatedly brandish it about
- They (Hiranyaksa and Hiranyakasipu) will kill poor, faultless living entities, torture women and enrage the great souls