Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Television (43 P)
Pages in category "Radio"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Especially in this scientific age, when television, radio messages are broadcast thousands and thousands of miles away, and you can hear, now why can you...? Why Krsna cannot hear your prayer, sincere prayer? How can you say it? Nobody can deny it
- Even by the vibration of radio sound, we can partially realize sound relativity, and by resounding the sound of transcendence we can verily feel the presence of the Lord
- Even in the material world we accept a great deal of information sent thousands of miles by telephone or radio. In this way we also accept sound as evidence in our daily lives
- Every living entity has a tendency to hear pleasing messages, and as such almost every one of us is inclined to hear news and talks broadcast by the radio stations. But the difficulty is that no one is satisfied at heart by hearing all those messages
- The new programs to spread up Lord Caitanya's message via the television, radio and newspaper is welcome. It is now the vogue to ventilate various topics for mass consumption via these media, so why not utilize them properly in Krsna's service?
- The younger generation is very pleased to see a beautiful form, to hear radio messages of material news & sense gratificatory songs, to smell nice scents, nice flowers & to touch the soft body or breasts of a young woman & gradually touch the sex organs
- There is another machine (like radio machine) which can give you information of the Goloka Vrndavana. That machine is nothing manufactured by the material scientists. But there is a machine. What is that machine? That machine is this guru-parampara
- They (the scientists) are eager to hear through the medium of radio and television about things taking place far away from them on other planets, but they should know that the power of hearing and the instruments for hearing were given to them by the Lord
- This is a very good way to induce the public for accepting our philosophy, because they are prone to believe and accept whatever they hear on the radios and televisions
- You know the radio message, how it is transmitted in the modern world. Similarly, as I am speaking, so whatever I am doing, that is immediately recorded and there will be some reaction
- Your endeavors to spread Krishna consciousness by means of radio and television is very encouraging to me, and I am looking forward to participating in this program when I return to Los Angeles soon