Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Radharani Is Unable
Pages in category "Radharani Is Unable"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Krsna, in the dress of a young girl, told Radharani, "Oh, You hard-hearted girl! Don't You know that I am Your sister? Why are You unable to recognize Me? Be merciful upon Me and please capture My shoulders and embrace Me with love"
- Radharani continued, "'Now I am uselessly bearing the burden of My senses, which are like stone blocks and dried wood. I do not know how long I will be able to continue without shame"'
- Radharani continued, "By the ropes of His good qualities, Krsna, who is so unkind, has bound My neck and hands, and I am unable to get relief"
- Radharani continued, "In spite of Krsna being so cruel and hardhearted, it is very difficult for us to give up talking about Him. It is not only we who are unable to give up this talk, but great sages and saintly persons also engage in talking about Him"
- Radharani tells Her friend, "I am now unable to see Him, it would be good for Me to be a blind woman." This is another instance of disappointment due to separation from Krsna