Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Radharani Continues"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- Radha continued, "Being deprived of all material acquisitions, one makes his relatives, himself unhappy. He wanders in search of Krsna, either as a human being or in other species of life, even as a bird, voluntarily accepts the profession of a mendicant"
- Radha continued, "He has many new girlfriends, who are no doubt happy in His association. Because the lusty, burning sensation of their breasts has been satisfied by Krsna, they are happy. If you go there, glorify Krsna, they may be pleased to reward you"
- Radha continued, "I do not know how she has become so captivated by Krsna, why she is so much attached to Krsna, although she knows His actual character. Maybe she is so much captivated by Krsna's sweet words that she cannot understand His real character"
- Radha continued, "You are just trying to pacify Me by your behavior as a flatterer, therefore you have put your head under My feet. But I know the trick you are trying to play. I know that you are a messenger coming from an even greater trickster, Krsna"
- Radharani continued, "'A human being does not live more than a hundred years. You should also consider that the youthfulness of a woman, which is the only attraction for Krsna, remains for only a few days"'
- Radharani continued, "'Even Cupid does not know of Our very much weakened condition. What should I tell anyone? No one can understand another's difficulties"'
- Radharani continued, "'If you say that Krsna is an ocean of transcendental qualities and therefore must be merciful some day, I can only say that He is like fire, which attracts moths by its dazzling brightness and kills them"'
- Radharani continued, "'My dear friends, unless I serve the transcendental form, qualities and pastimes of Sri Krsna, all My days and all My senses will become entirely useless"'
- Radharani continued, "'Now I am uselessly bearing the burden of My senses, which are like stone blocks and dried wood. I do not know how long I will be able to continue without shame"'
- Radharani continued, "'Our life is actually not under Our control, for youth will remain for two or three days and soon be finished. In this condition, O creator, what will be Our destination"'
- Radharani continued, "As far as We are concerned, We (the gopis) are more intelligent than the goddess of fortune. We are not going to be cheated anymore by Krsna or His messengers"
- Radharani continued, "By nature loving affairs are very crooked. They are not entered with sufficient knowledge, nor do they consider whether a place is suitable or not, nor do they look forward to the results"
- Radharani continued, "By the ropes of His good qualities, Krsna, who is so unkind, has bound My neck and hands, and I am unable to get relief"
- Radharani continued, "I (Srimati Radharani) can see on your mustaches the red powder of kunkuma which was smeared on the flower garland of Krsna while it was pressed against the breasts of some other girl who is My competitor"
- Radharani continued, "I am now in an ocean of distress. It must be that now I am going to die, for My vital force no longer remains. This is My state of mind"
- Radharani continued, "I can understand that you are expert in reuniting two opposing parties, but at the same time you must know that I cannot place My reliance upon you, nor upon your master, Krsna"
- Radharani continued, "I say, 'My dear friends, you are asking Me to be patient, saying that Krsna is an ocean of mercy and that some time in the future He will accept Me. However, I must say that this will not console Me"'
- Radharani continued, "If one does not taste it, he should die immediately after birth, and his tongue is to be considered no better than the tongue of a frog"
- Radharani continued, "In My loving affairs there is a person named Madana. His qualities are thus: Personally He possesses no gross body, yet He is very expert in giving pains to others"
- Radharani continued, "In spite of Krsna being so cruel and hardhearted, it is very difficult for us to give up talking about Him. It is not only we who are unable to give up this talk, but great sages and saintly persons also engage in talking about Him"
- Radharani continued, "In the scriptures it is said that one person can never know the unhappiness in the mind of another. Therefore what can I say of My dear friends, Lalita and the others"
- Radharani continued, "My dear friends, please hear Me. I have lost all providential strength. Without Krsna, My body, consciousness and mind, as well as all My senses, are useless"
- Radharani continued, "Nor can they understand the unhappiness within Me. They simply try to console Me repeatedly, saying, 'Dear friend, be patient'"
- Radharani continued, "One who has touched such hands and feet has indeed tasted the effects of touchstone. If one has not touched them, his life is spoiled, and his body is like iron"
- Radharani continued, "One's nostrils are no better than the bellows of a blacksmith if one has not smelled the fragrance of Krsna's body, which is like the aroma of musk combined with that of the bluish lotus flower"
- Radharani continued, "The nectar from the lips of Lord Krsna and His transcendental qualities and characteristics surpass the taste of the essence of all nectar, and there is no fault in tasting such nectar"
- Radharani continued, "The only physician for this disease is Krsna Himself, but He is not taking care of this sprouting plant of devotional service. What can I say about the behavior of Krsna"
- Radharani continued, "The palms of Krsna's hands and the soles of His feet are so cool and pleasant that they can be compared only to the light of millions of moons"
- Radharani continued, "Topics about Krsna are like waves of nectar. If such nectar does not enter one's ear, the ear is no better than the hole of a damaged conchshell. Such an ear is created for no purpose"
- Radharani continued, "You (bumblebee) feel very proud because of having touched that garland, and your mustaches have become reddish. You have come here carrying a message for Me, anxious to touch My feet"
- Srimati Radharani continued lamenting about the consequences of loving Krsna, "My dear friend, I do not understand the regulative principles given by the creator. I loved Krsna for happiness, but the result was just the opposite"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Before that birth as a ksatriya, He (Krsna) took His birth as a brahmana boy known as Vamanadeva and asked charity from Bali Maharaja. Bali Maharaja was so magnanimous that he gave Him whatever he had"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Being completely freed from the contamination of material attachment, one gives up attachment for this material world, including family, home, wife, children and everything else materially dear to every person"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Even Maha-Laksmi, the greatest of all goddesses of fortune, hankers to render Him some service. In comparison to all these women of the universe, what are we? We are very insignificant"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "He (Krsna) is in aristocratic society and must be feeling difficulty in making friendships with other young girls. Perhaps you have come here to canvass again or to take us there. But why should Krsna expect us to go there"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "He (Ramacandra) was so attracted by the beauty of Sita that He converted Surpanakha, the sister of Ravana, into an ugly woman by cutting off her nose and ears"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "I am sure He must sometimes sing about us, who served Him just like maidservants, without any payment. Is there any possibility that Krsna will come back and place His aguru-scented hand on our heads"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "I shall give you anything because you are so kind to Me. You (bumblebee) have come to take Me to Krsna because He is not able to come here, being surrounded by new girlfriends in Mathura. But you are a tiny creature"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "In my opinion, no one should hear about Krsna, because as soon as a drop of the nectar of His transcendental activities is poured into the ear, one immediately rises above the duality of attraction and rejection"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "In that birth, instead of killing Vali, an enemy of His friend, in the manner of a ksatriya, He (Ramacandra) killed him just like a hunter. A hunter takes a secure hiding place and then kills an animal without facing it"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "In the same way, we have been enchanted by the sweet words of Krsna, & by thinking of the rays of His toenails again & again, we are becoming more & more lusty for His association. I request you not to talk of Krsna anymore"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "It is very difficult to actually understand Krsna - His name, His qualities, His form, His pastimes, His paraphernalia and His entourage"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Krsna advertises Himself as magnanimous, and He is praised by great saints. His qualifications would be perfectly utilized if He would only show us some mercy, for we are so much downtrodden and neglected by Him"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Krsna as Vamanadeva ungratefully arrested him just like a crow and pushed him down to the Patala kingdom. We know all about Krsna and how ungrateful He is"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Krsna is so kind and affectionate to Me that He has fortunately sent you back, in spite of your carrying My message against Him. All good fortune to you, My dear friend. Now you may ask from Me whatever you want"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Please do not talk anymore about Krsna. It is better to talk about something else. We are already doomed, like the black-spotted she-deer in the forest who are enchanted by the sweet musical vibration of the hunter"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Please let Me know how Krsna is faring in Mathura. Tell Me if He still remembers His foster father, Nanda Maharaja, His affectionate mother, Yasoda, His cowherd friends and His poor friends like us, the gopis"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Surpanakha proposed an intimate relationship with Him, and as a ksatriya He (Ramacandra) should have satisfied her. But He was so henpecked that He could not forget Sita-devi and converted Surpanakha into an ugly woman"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "We gopis of Vrndavana do not want to make any more friendships with this blackish boy (Krsna), but we do not know how we shall be able to give up remembering and talking about His activities"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "We have all heard this from our grandmother Paurnamasi. She has informed us that Krsna was born in a ksatriya family previous to this birth and was known as Ramacandra"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "We know that Krsna cannot live for a moment without the association of young women. That is His nature. He is finding difficulty in Mathura because He is no longer in the village among innocent cowherd girls"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "We know very well about Krsna. We know even more than you. So whatever you make up about Him will be old stories to us. Krsna is now in the city and is better known as the friend of Arjuna"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "We left our husbands, children and relatives only for Krsna, yet He did not feel any obligation in exchange. At last He left us forlorn. Do you think we can place our faith in Him again"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "You foolish bumblebee, you are trying to satisfy Me and get a reward by singing the glories of Krsna, but it is a useless attempt. We gopis are bereft of all our possessions. We are away from our homes and families"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "You poor messenger, you are only a less intelligent servant. You do not know much about Krsna, how ungrateful and hardhearted He has been, not only in this life but in His previous lives also"
- Srimati Radharani continued: Lord Ramacandra, as a ksatriya, should have fought with Vali face to face, but, instigated by His friend, He killed him from behind a tree. Thus He deviated from the religious principles of a ksatriya