Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Radharani Becomes"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "My eyes are fully satisfied when I look upon Srimati Radharani, but by looking upon Me, She becomes even more advanced in satisfaction"
- One day the beautiful-eyed Srimati Radharani entered into the forest to collect some flowers to prepare a garland for Krsna. While collecting the flowers, She became afraid that someone might see Her, and She felt some fatigue and weakness
- One gopi addressed Radharani thusly: "My dear Radharani, You are rebuking the sunshine unnecessarily, but I can understand that You are perspiring only because of Your becoming too lusty at seeing Krsna"
- She (Radharani) became almost mad, thinking that the messenger-bee might have returned to Krsna to inform Him all about Her talking against Him. "Krsna must be very sorry to hear it," She thought. In this way She was overwhelmed by another type of ecstasy
- Srimati Radharani continued, "In the same way, we have been enchanted by the sweet words of Krsna, & by thinking of the rays of His toenails again & again, we are becoming more & more lusty for His association. I request you not to talk of Krsna anymore"
- Srimati Radharani has become peace personified for Me. Because of Her I now go without sleep. I stare constantly without blinking my eyes, and I am always in a meditative mood. Because of Her I have even made My home in the cave of a mountain
- Srimati Radharani is sometimes making Her bed in the groves of the forest, sometimes rebuking a bluish cloud, and sometimes wandering about in the dense darkness of the forest. Thus She has become like a crazy woman
- There is a statement in Rasa-sudhakara that after passing the night with Krsna, Radharani became so weak that She was unable to get up from bed. When Krsna took Her hand to help Her, Radharani felt guilty about having passed the night with Him
- Thinking like this, Srimati Radharani considered Herself Krsna's most beloved gopi. She had become proud and had left the rasa-lila with Krsna. In the deep forest She said, "My dear Krsna, I cannot walk any more. You can take Me wherever You like"
- This ecstatic attitude of Srimati Radharani's is called kuttamita. When this ecstatic ornament is manifested, Radharani externally tries to avoid Krsna, and She apparently becomes angry, although She is very happy within
- When Srimati Radharani first saw Krsna, She suddenly became conscious of all transcendental happiness, and the functions of Her different limbs were stunned
- When Srimati Radharani saw Krsna enjoying Himself in the company of several other gopis, She became a little jealous because Her special prestige was being dimmed