Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Radharani's Tears"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Agitated by tears, Srimati Radharani's eyes were tinged with red, just like the eastern horizon at sunrise. Her lips began to move with jubilation and lusty desire. Her eyebrows curved, and Her lotuslike face smiled mildly
- In the Padyavali, one constant companion of Radharani says, "My dear moon-faced Radharani, Your whole body appears to be very content, yet there are signs of tears in Your eyes
- O Govinda, this youthful girl named Radhika is today constantly pouring forth tears like nectar falling from flowers as She sings Your holy names in a sweet voice
- One of the associate of Radharani said, "O Lord Govinda, the girl who is daughter of King Vrsabhanu is now shedding tears, and She is anxiously chanting Your holy name - Krsna! Krsna"
- Since the auspicious day when Krsna left for Mathura, Srimati Radharani has been pressing Her head on one of Her hands and constantly shedding tears