Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Radharani's Symptoms"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Indeed, they are compared to a combination of yogurt, candy, ghee, honey, black pepper, camphor and cardamom, which, when mixed together, are very tasty and sweet
- Intoxication in the person of Sri Radharani after She saw Krsna: sometimes She was talking without any meaning, and sometimes She was praying to Her associate gopis. Seeing these symptoms in Radharani, the gopis began to talk among themselves
- The symptoms of various ecstasies that become manifest at that time are called vilasa
- The transcendental ornaments of Radharani's body include the eight sattvikas, or transcendental symptoms, the thirty-three vyabhicari-bhavas, beginning with harsa, or jubilation in natural love, and the twenty bhavas, or ecstatic emotional ornaments
- The transcendental ornaments of Srimati Radharani's body include the eight sattvikas, or transcendental symptoms and the thirty-three vyabhicari-bhavas, beginning with harsa, or jubilation in natural love
- There are seven other transcendental ecstatic symptoms, and when they combine on the platform of jubilation, the combination is called maha-bhava
- There is another description of the symptoms of intoxication in the person of Sri Radharani after She saw Krsna: sometimes She was walking hither and thither, sometimes She was laughing, sometimes She was covering Her face
- These statements by Srimati Radharani show the symptoms of pure love for Krsna tasted by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu