Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Radharani's Mind"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Alas, Krsna is lying within My heart like Cupid; therefore how can I possibly give up talking of Him? I cannot forget Krsna, whose smile is sweeter than sweetness itself and who gives pleasure to My mind and eyes
- As soon as Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this stanza (My (Radharani's) feeling is like this: My mind burns day and night, and I can get no rest. If there were someplace I could go to meet Krsna, I would immediately fly there), His mind went to pieces
- If I do not think of Krsna, My impoverished mind will die within a moment like a fish out of water. But when I see Krsna's sweetly smiling face, My mind and eyes are so pleased that My desire for Him redoubles
- In that mood, the mind of Srimati Radharani was agitated, and therefore She spoke a verse of advanced devotion to Her gopi friends
- My dear Krsna, formerly, when You were staying in Mathura, You sent Uddhava to teach Me speculative knowledge and mystic yoga. Now You Yourself are speaking the same thing, but My mind doesn't accept it
- My dear Lord, because of Your separation My (Srimati Radharani) mind has become overly agitated. Now tell Me, what can I do? I am very poor and You are very merciful, so kindly have compassion upon Me and let Me know when I shall see You
- My feeling is like this: My mind burns day and night, and I can get no rest. If there were someplace I could go to meet Krsna, I would immediately fly there
- Radharani continued, "My dear friends, please hear Me. I have lost all providential strength. Without Krsna, My body, consciousness and mind, as well as all My senses, are useless"
- Radharani said, "He (Krsna) glanced over Me in a way that I cannot describe. But since this has occured, I am sorry that I can no longer engage My mind in the duties of My household affairs"
- Then great eagerness conquered all the other soldiers of ecstasy, and an uncontrollable desire arose in the kingdom of Srimati Radharani's mind. Greatly unhappy, She then chastised Her own mind
- There is no place in My mind for jnana-yoga or dhyana-yoga. Although You know Me very well, You are still instructing Me in jnana-yoga and dhyana-yoga. It is not right for You to do so