Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Radharani's Love for Krsna
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Radharani's Love for Krsna"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Just as I am the abode of all mutually contradictory characteristics, so Radha's love is always full of similar contradictions
- Just like Radharani's love to Krsna. She does not require any return. You see? Krsna left Vrndavana, Radharani, and their whole life remained simply crying for Krsna. Krsna never returned. But still, they loved Krsna. That is love
- Krsna desired to know the glory of Radha's love. "Why is She so much in love with Me?" Krsna asked. "What is My special qualification that attracts Her so? And what is the actual way in which She loves Me?"
- Krsna was always amazed by Radharani's love. "How does Radharani give Me such pleasure?" He would ask. In order to study Radharani, Krsna lived in Her role and tried to understand Himself. This is the secret of Lord Caitanya's incarnation
- Krsna, in the dress of a young girl, told Radharani, "Oh, You hard-hearted girl! Don't You know that I am Your sister? Why are You unable to recognize Me? Be merciful upon Me and please capture My shoulders and embrace Me with love"
- She (Radharani) hangs down her lotuslike face, exercising self-control only by pretense, but She cannot help showing the external signs of Her spontaneous love for Lord Krsna
- Srimati Radharani continued lamenting about the consequences of loving Krsna, "My dear friend, I do not understand the regulative principles given by the creator. I loved Krsna for happiness, but the result was just the opposite"
- Srimati Radharani is a mine filled with valuable jewels of love for Krsna. Her transcendental body is complete with unparalleled spiritual qualities
- Srimati Radharani's love is a highly advanced ecstasy. All Her dealings are completely pure and devoid of material tinge. Indeed, Her dealings are ten times purer than gold
- Taking the part of Srimati Radharani, Caitanya Mahaprabhu tried to love Krsna as Radharani loved Him. Krsna was always amazed by Radharani's love. "How does Radharani give Me such pleasure?" He would ask
- The attitude of Srimati Radharani is the highest perfection of conjugal love, which is the highest of the five transcendental mellows, and it is the complete perfection of love of Krsna
- Whatever pleasure I get from tasting My love for Srimati Radharani, She tastes ten million times more than Me by Her love
- When Srimati Radharani came there, Krsna could not maintain His four arms in Her presence. This is the wonderful glory of Her love
- Whoever bathes just once in Radha-kunda attains Srimati Radharani's loving attraction for Sri Krsna. Who within this world can describe the glories and sweetness of Sri Radha-kunda