Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Radharani's Love"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Desiring to understand the glory of Radharani's love, the wonderful qualities in Him that She alone relishes through Her love
- Desiring to understand the glory of Radharani's love, the wonderful qualities in Him that She alone relishes through Her love, and the happiness She feels when She realizes the sweetness of His love
- The love of Radhika is My teacher, and I am Her dancing pupil. Her prema makes Me dance various novel dances
- The transcendental ornaments of Radharani's body include the eight sattvikas, or transcendental symptoms, the thirty-three vyabhicari-bhavas, beginning with harsa, or jubilation in natural love, and the twenty bhavas, or ecstatic emotional ornaments
- There is certainly nothing greater than Srimati Radharani's love. But Her love is devoid of pride. That is the sign of its greatness
- There is constant competition between My sweetness and the mirror of Radha's love. They both go on increasing, but neither knows defeat
- This mahabhava expression was possible only in Radharani, but later on when Sri Krsna Caitanya appeared to feel the mode of love of Radharani, He also expressed all of the symptoms of mahabhava