Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Radharani's Lamenting for Krsna
Pages in category "Radharani's Lamenting for Krsna"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A gopi once said to Krsna: "My dear son of Nanda Maharaj, by the sound of Your flute Srimati Radharani has become full of lamentation and fear, and thus, with faltering voice, She is crying like a kurobi bird"
- As soon as they (the gopis) knew that Krsna had also left Radharani and that She was alone lamenting for Him, they became more sympathetic to Her
- Lamenting in ecstatic love, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then recited the following verse, which was spoken by Srimati Radharani while exposing the lamentation of Her heart to Her friend Srimati Visakha
- Srimati Radharani continued lamenting about the consequences of loving Krsna, "My dear friend, I do not understand the regulative principles given by the creator. I loved Krsna for happiness, but the result was just the opposite"
- Srimati Radharani used to lament, "'Our Krsna does not realize what We have suffered from injuries inflicted in the course of loving affairs. We are actually misused by love because love does not know where to strike and where not to strike"'