Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Radharani's Hair"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Craftiness and covered anger constitute the arrangement of Her hair. The quality of anger due to jealousy is the silk garment covering Her body
- Her (Radharani's) transcendental anger toward Krsna is embodied as the arrangement of the hair on Her head, and the tilaka of Her great fortune shines on Her beautiful forehead
- Radharani said, "My dear friend, as soon as I think of Krsna the cowherd boy attached to some other woman, I become stricken with fearfulness and the hairs on My body stand up. I must be very careful that Krsna will not see Me at such times"
- Sheen in the hair, moisture in the eyes, firmness in the breasts - all these qualities are present in Srimati Radhika. Therefore only Srimati Radhika is able to fulfill all the desires of Krsna. No one else can do so
- Srimati Radharani's hair is very curly, Her two eyes are always moving to and fro, and Her breasts are firm. Since all transcendental qualities are manifested in Srimati Radharani, She alone is able to fulfill all the desires of Krsna. No one else