Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Radharani's Feelings"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Although She externally expressed a disturbed mood from this incident (Krsna attacking Radharani), within Herself She was smiling and feeling great satisfaction
- As soon as Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this stanza (My (Radharani's) feeling is like this: My mind burns day and night, and I can get no rest. If there were someplace I could go to meet Krsna, I would immediately fly there), His mind went to pieces
- At the same time Radharani could see Krsna nearby, as well as Her own husband, Abhimanyu. So all of these things combined to make Radharani feel very much ashamed, and with Her face shrivelled She began to look very beautiful
- I (Krsna) then (just to keep You (Radharani) living, I worship Lord Narayana. By His merciful potency, I come to Vrndavana every day to enjoy pastimes with You) return to Dvaraka-dhama. Thus You can always feel My presence there in Vrndavana
- "I am chanting the holy name of Krsna, and My superiors - My mother-in-law and My sister-in-law - may hear Me!" By this thought Radharani became overanxious. This is an instance of feeling guilty because of devotion to Krsna
- Mature assimilation of the transcendental humor of conjugal love is represented by Srimati Radharani, whose feelings are incomprehensible even to the Lord Himself
- My feeling is like this: My mind burns day and night, and I can get no rest. If there were someplace I could go to meet Krsna, I would immediately fly there
- The happiness She feels when She realizes the sweetness of His love, the Supreme Lord Hari, richly endowed with Her emotions, appeared from the womb of Srimati Saci-devi, as the moon appeared from the ocean
- There is a statement in Rasa-sudhakara that after passing the night with Krsna, Radharani became so weak that She was unable to get up from bed. When Krsna took Her hand to help Her, Radharani felt guilty about having passed the night with Him
- There is the following statement in the Hamsaduta: "One day when Srimati Radharani was feeling much affliction because of Her separation from Krsna, She went to the bank of the Yamuna with some of Her friends"
- Thus Krsna expressed surprise: "Why am I attracted by Radharani? And when Radharani feels My love, what is She actually feeling?"