Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Radharani's Face"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- In the Padyavali, one constant companion of Radharani says, "My dear moon-faced Radharani, Your whole body appears to be very content, yet there are signs of tears in Your eyes
- It is said that when the full moon rises, the lotus petals become expanded. Similarly, when Krsna used to appear before Radharani, Her face, which is compared to the lotus flower, would expand by Her yawning
- Krsna said to Radharani, "My dear auspicious Radharani, Your body is the source of all beauty. Your red lips are softer than the sense of immortal sweetness, and Your face bears the aroma of a lotus flower"
- Krsna said, "Kindly forbid Her from this devious policy of putting Her face near Mine." When Krsna was speaking like this, the friends of Radharani could not check their laughter. This is an instance of ecstasy in conjugal love
- Seeing Radharani's face exhibit emotion, Lord Sri Krsna felt a million times happier than when He embraced Her. Indeed, Lord Sri Krsna's happiness is not at all mundane
- Seeing Radharani's face exhibit such emotion, Lord Sri Krsna felt a million times happier than when He embraced Her. Indeed, Lord Sri Krsna's happiness is not at all mundane
- She (Radharani) hangs down her lotuslike face, exercising self-control only by pretense, but She cannot help showing the external signs of Her spontaneous love for Lord Krsna
- The beauty of Srimati Radharani is described as follows: "Her eyes defeat the attractive features of the eyes of the cakori bird. When one sees the face of Radharani, he immediately hates the beauty of the moon"
- The beauty of Srimati Radharani's eyes forcibly devours the beauty of newly grown blue lotus flowers, and the beauty of Her face surpasses that of an entire forest of fully blossomed lotuses
- The friend of Radharani continued, "I cannot bear to see Your behavior, because even though Krsna's peacock feather has touched Your feet, You still appear to be red-faced"
- To stop the bumblebees from landing on the face of His beloved, He whisked them away with the lotus flower in His hand, and thus His mind was slightly diverted
- When Srimati Radharani saw Lord Krsna just before Her, Her progress stopped and She assumed an attitude of opposition. Although Her face was slightly covered by a blue garment, Her two starry eyes were agitated, being wide and curved
- When the border of Her (Radharani) sari and the cloth veiling Her face are caught, She externally appears offended and angry, but within Her heart She is very happy. Learned scholars call this attitude kuttamita
- When there is an awakening of the various ecstatic features on Srimati Radharani's face and in Her eyes that are appropriate to a charming feminine attitude, the lalita ornament is manifest