Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Radharani's Eyebrows"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Agitated by tears, Srimati Radharani's eyes were tinged with red, just like the eastern horizon at sunrise. Her lips began to move with jubilation and lusty desire. Her eyebrows curved, and Her lotuslike face smiled mildly
- Externally She (Radharani) moved Her eyebrows and made a show of rejecting Krsna. In this mood Radharani looked very beautiful, and Srila Rupa Gosvami glorified Her beauty
- The flickering movements of Radharani's eyebrows could conquer the powerful bow of Cupid. To increase the joy of Her beloved, Her body was decorated with the ornaments of lalita alankara
- When Krsna was joking with Radharani in this way, Radharani moved her beautiful eyebrows crossly. Rupa Gosvami prays that everyone may become blessed by this movement of Srimati Radharani's eyebrows
- When Srimati Radharani smiles, waves of joy flow over Her cheeks, and Her arched eyebrows dance like the bow of Cupid
- When Srimati Radharani stands before Krsna, She stands bent in three places - Her neck, waist and legs - and Her eyebrows dance