Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Radharani's Expansions"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- According to expert opinion, Laksmi, the goddess of fortune, is a subordinate expansion of Srimati Radharani. As Krsna has numerous expansions of visnu-murtis, so His pleasure potency, Radharani, also has innumerable expansions of goddesses of fortune
- According to the authority of the Caitanya-caritamrta, the expansion of Krsna and that of Srimati Radharani are simultaneous
- As expansions of Her personal form and transcendental disposition, they (the damsels of Vraja) are agents of different reciprocations of love in the pastimes of Lord Krsna, under the supreme direction of Srimati Radharani
- Krsna expands Himself in multi-incarnations and plenary portions like the purusas. Similarly, Srimati Radharani expands Herself in multiforms as the goddesses of fortune, the queens and the damsels of Vraja
- Krsna expands Himself into various visnu-tattva forms, and Srimati Radharani expands Herself into various sakti-tattva forms, by Her internal potency, as multiforms of the goddess of fortune
- Sita-devi is also expansion of Radharani
- Srimati Radharani expands Herself in multiforms as the goddesses of fortune, the queens and the damsels of Vraja. Such expansions from Srimati Radharani are all Her plenary portions
- Srimati Radharani is the topmost spiritual gem, and the other gopis - Lalita, Visakha and so on-are expansions of Her spiritual body
- The personal associates of Radharani, the damsels of Vraja, are direct expansions of Her body
- The variety of innumerable mistresses is a source of relish for Sri Krsna, and therefore these expansions from Srimati Radharani are necessary for enhancing the pleasure potency of Sri Krsna
- This pleasure potency is manifested as Srimati Radharani, or Her expansion Laksmi, the goddess of fortune. When the individual jiva souls are under the control of the internal energy, their only engagement is the satisfaction of Krsna, or Visnu