Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Radharani's Emotions"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Seeing Radharani's face exhibit emotion, Lord Sri Krsna felt a million times happier than when He embraced Her. Indeed, Lord Sri Krsna's happiness is not at all mundane
- Seeing Radharani's face exhibit such emotion, Lord Sri Krsna felt a million times happier than when He embraced Her. Indeed, Lord Sri Krsna's happiness is not at all mundane
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's emotions exactly corresponded to those of Srimati Radharani when She met Uddhava. The Lord always conceived of Himself in Her position and sometimes thought that He was Srimati Radharani Herself
- The heart of Lord Caitanya is the image of Sri Radhika's emotions. Thus feelings of pleasure and pain arise constantly therein
- The transcendental ornaments of Radharani's body include the eight sattvikas, or transcendental symptoms, the thirty-three vyabhicari-bhavas, beginning with harsa, or jubilation in natural love, and the twenty bhavas, or ecstatic emotional ornaments
- To know the transcendental pleasure of loving Krsna, Lord Krsna Himself appeared as Lord Caitanya, accepting the emotions and bodily luster of Srimati Radharani