Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Radharani's Associates"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- After Radharani saw Krsna, sometimes She was walking hither and thither, sometimes She was laughing, sometimes She was covering Her face, sometimes She was talking without any meaning, and sometimes She was praying to Her associate gopis
- All these (the sakhis, nitya-sakhis, prana-sakhis, priya-sakhis and parama-prestha-sakhis) fair-complexioned associates of Srimati Radharani, the Queen of Vrndavana-dhama, are expert artists in evoking erotic sentiments in Krsna
- By adopting the mood of the associates and friends of Radharani and following in their footsteps, one can ultimately achieve the perfectional stage of being transferred to Goloka Vrndavana, the transcendental abode of Krsna
- By following the mood of the associates and friends of Radharani, one can ultimately achieve the perfectional stage and be transferred to Goloka Vrndavana, the transcendental abode of Krsna
- I consider your good self as one of the associates of Srimati Radharani Lord Krishna's most beloved consort. So your prayer to Lord Krishna for success of my mission in the Western countries will surely be heard
- Intoxication in the person of Sri Radharani after She saw Krsna: sometimes She was talking without any meaning, and sometimes She was praying to Her associate gopis. Seeing these symptoms in Radharani, the gopis began to talk among themselves
- Once while Krsna was out walking, one of the associates of Radharani told Her: "My dear friend, do You think that this walking personality is a tamala tree?"
- One of the associate of Radharani said, "O Lord Govinda, the girl who is daughter of King Vrsabhanu is now shedding tears, and She is anxiously chanting Your holy name - Krsna! Krsna"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted her (Madhavi-devi, sister of Sikhi Mahiti) as having formerly been an associate of Srimati Radharani. In the entire world, three and a half people were His intimate devotees
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted her as having formerly been an associate of Srimati Radharani. In the entire world, three and a half people were His intimate devotees
- Srimati Radharani's personal beauty is the reddish powder known as kunkuma, Her affection for Her associates is sandalwood pulp, and the sweetness of Her smile is camphor. All these, combined together, are smeared over Her body
- The ecstatic maha-bhava manifestation is possible only in the persons of Radharani and Her associates. Great acaryas like Srila Rupa Gosvami and Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura have analyzed these maha-bhava speeches of Srimati Radharani
- The elderly persons like Nanda Maharaja and Yasodadevi, the friends like Sridama, Sudama and the other cowherd boys, the gopis like Srimati Radharani and Her associates, and even the birds, beasts, cows and calves are attracted (by Krsna)
- The impetuses of conjugal love are Krsna and His very dear consorts, such as Radharani and Her immediate associates
- The personal associates of Radharani, the damsels of Vraja, are direct expansions of Her body