Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Radharani's Anger toward Krsna (3 P)
Pages in category "Radharani's Anger"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Because She (Radharani) is a left-wing gopi, Her womanly anger is always awakening, but Krsna derives transcendental bliss from Her activities
- Craftiness and covered anger constitute the arrangement of Her hair. The quality of anger due to jealousy is the silk garment covering Her body
- There is a statement in the Vidagdha-madhava wherein Srimati Radharani, in an angry mood, addressed Her mother, Paurnamasi, after she had accused Radharani of going to Krsna
- This ecstatic attitude of Srimati Radharani's is called kuttamita. When this ecstatic ornament is manifested, Radharani externally tries to avoid Krsna, and She apparently becomes angry, although She is very happy within