Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
quench | quenched | quenches | quenching
Pages in category "Quench"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- I am a very insignificant living being, like a small red-beaked bird. Just as such a bird drinks the water of the sea to quench its thirst, so I have touched only a drop of the ocean of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's pastimes
- In great ecstasy, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said to Svarupa Damodara in a faltering voice, "My ears are dying of thirst. Please recite something to quench this thirst. Let Me hear it"
- In the desert there is no water, but the foolish deer runs after illusory water in the desert to quench his thirsty heart. Water is not unreal, but the place where we seek it is misleading
- In the material world, the world of duality, the name is not the substance. If you require water, simply by chanting "Water, water," your thirst will not be quenched. You require the substance water
- In the warfield, scarcity of water is a well-known fact. Water is very rare there, and both the animals and men, working strenuously on the warfield, constantly require water to quench their thirst
- The impersonalist perceives the presence of the Lord in water by its taste, and the personalist also glorifies the Lord for His kindly supplying tasty water to quench man's thirst
- These temples, they are just like oasis in the desert for the conditioned souls to quench the thirst of their desire for real happiness
- "Water, water, water, water," your thirstiness will not be quenched. You require the substance water. That is material, but spiritually, the name Krsna or the name Allah or the name Jehovah is as good as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- We are drinking, daily, gallons of water. We are thirsty, and the good taste which quench our thirst, that is Krsna