Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Original Quadruple Form (11 P)
Pages in category "Quadruple"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- According to expert opinion, Balarama, as the chief of the original quadruple forms, is also the original Sankarsana
- Again these quadruple forms expand three times, beginning with Kesava. That is the fulfillment of the pastime forms
- Aniruddha, the fourth of the quadruple expansions, is worshiped by great sages and psychologists as the principle of the mind. His complexion is similar to the bluish hue of a blue cloud
- Better than them (those who have many legs) are the quadrupeds, and better still are the human beings
- Better than them are those who have developed upper and lower sets of teeth, and better still are those who have many legs. Better than them are the quadrupeds, and better still are the human beings
- From Sankarsana there is an expansion of Narayana, and from Narayana there is a second quadruple expansion of Sankarsana, Vasudeva, Pradyumna and Aniruddha. Similarly, there are innumerable other expansions of Krsna, but all of them are one
- From the original quadruple expansions, twenty-four forms are manifested. They differ according to the placement of the weapons in Their four hands. They are called vaibhava-vilasa
- Krsna appeared along with Balarama (Baladeva), who is known as His elder brother. Balarama is the origin of Sankarsana, of the quadruple expansion. Balarama is also the plenary expansion of Krsna
- Krsna's different expansions - namely Narayana, the quadruple expansion of Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha, as well as partial plenary expansions like Matsya, the incarnation of a fish - combine together and appear with the body of Krsna
- Sripada Sankaracarya has misleadingly explained the quadruple form (catur-vyuha)
- Svamsa expansions can be found in the quadruple forms of the Lord residing in Their respective places, beginning with Sankarsana, Vasudeva, Pradyumna and Aniruddha, and also in the purusa-avataras, lila-avataras, manvantara-avataras and yuga-avataras
- The chief quadruple expansions are named Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha. These are called prabhava-vilasa
- The first expansion of the caturvyuha, quadruple forms, is unique. There is nothing to compare with Them. These quadruple forms are the source of unlimited quadruple forms
- The horse, mule, camel and elephant are His nails, and wild animals and all quadrupeds are situated in the belt zone of the Lord
- The Sankarsana form in the second quadruple is not only a representation of Balarama but also the original cause of the Causal Ocean, where Karanodakasayi Visnu lies asleep, breathing out the seeds of innumerable universes
- Thus the original quadruple forms again manifest Themselves in a second set of quadruple expansions. The residences of these second quadruple expansions cover the four directions
- Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha are the primary quadruple forms, from whom all other quadruple forms are manifested. They are all purely transcendental
- Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha constitute this second quadruple. They are purely transcendental
- Vrndavana-dhama is the innermost abode within the quadrangular realm of Svetadvipa, which lies outside of the boundary of Gokula Vrndavana