Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Puraka"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Above this (the svadhisthana-cakra, or the powerhouse of the life air), just below the abdomen and navel, is the mani-puraka-cakra
- By the yoga system of puraka, kumbhaka and recaka or by directly fixing the mind on the sound vibration of Krsna or on the form of Krsna, the same purpose is achieved
- I am in receipt of one letter from Gaura Govinda Swami in Puri. In his letter he states that he is ready to submit plans to the municipal authorities
- The apana air goes downward, and the prana air goes up. The pranayama-yogi practices breathing the opposite way until the currents are neutralized into puraka equilibrium
- Three different activities are recommended for clearing the passage of breath: puraka, kumbhaka and recaka. Inhaling the breath is called puraka, sustaining it within is called kumbhaka, and finally exhaling it is called recaka