Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Pulp"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- A person whose body is decorated with the pulp of sandalwood, with paintings of the holy name of the Lord, is delivered from all sinful reactions, and after his death he goes directly to Krsna-loka to live in association with the S P of Godhead
- Accepting the sandalwood pulp and garland, the Lord sat down and said, "Now, in front of Me, you must eat"
- After a hole was dug in the sand, the body of Haridasa Thakura was placed into it. Remnants from Lord Jagannatha, such as His silken ropes, sandalwood pulp, food and cloth, were placed on the body
- After eating, the two brothers washed Their hands and mouths. Then Raghava Pandita brought flower garlands and sandalwood pulp and decorated Them
- After offering the pulp, he meditates outside the temple door. In the meantime, Lord Krsna, having eaten the pulp, leaves the plate empty
- After seeing the dhupa-arati of the Lord, they all began congregational chanting. Then the padicha, the superintendent of the temple, came and offered flower garlands and sandalwood pulp to everyone
- After the body of the Deity was cleansed, He was dressed very nicely with new garments. Then sandalwood pulp, tulasi garlands and other fragrant flower garlands were placed upon the body of the Deity
- After this, Bali Maharaja brought valuable garments, ornaments, sandalwood pulp, betel nuts, lamps and various nectarean foods, and along with his family members he worshiped the Lords according to the regulative principles
- At this age, Krsna once dressed Himself up exactly like Radharani, just to create fun among His friends. He put on golden earrings; and because He was blackish, He smeared the pulp of kunkum all over His body in order to become as fair as She
- Auspicious substances include saffron, kunkuma and sandalwood pulp
- Caitanya says, "Madhavendra Puri smeared the sandalwood pulp over the body of Gopinatha, and in this way he was overpowered with love of Godhead"
- Caitanya says, "The Lord is very merciful and attached to His devotees, so when Gopinatha was covered with sandalwood pulp, Madhavendra Puri's labor became successful"
- Coconut, you collect, and each one of you use at least two coconuts daily, drinking water and the pulp. It is very digestive and nutritious. The pulp is very nutritious and digestive
- Every day Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu jokingly snatched fruits, flowers and pulp from Sridhara and drank from his broken iron pot
- Every person should use the sandal pulp. Because in India, it is tropical country. So this is a good cosmetic. Still, those who can afford during very warm day of summer season, if you apply pulp of sandalwood on your body, you feel no warm. It is cool
- Everyone drank the water that had touched the lotus feet of Haridasa Thakura, and then they smeared remnants of Lord Jagannatha's sandalwood pulp over Haridasa Thakura's body
- His (Lord Nityananda's) body was anointed with sandalwood pulp, and He was nicely decorated with tilaka. His movements surpassed those of a maddened elephant
- His bodily hue is golden, and His whole body is like molten gold. Every part of His body is very beautifully constructed and smeared with sandalwood pulp. Accepting the renounced order, the Lord is always equipoised
- I worship the primeval Lord, Govinda, who is always seen by the devotee whose eyes are anointed with the pulp of love. He is seen in His eternal form of Syamasundara, situated within the heart of the devotee
- If the sandalwood pulp is smeared over the body of Gopinatha, then Gopala will be cooled. After all, the Supreme Personality of Godhead is completely independent; His order is all-powerful
- In Bengal, it is a proverb, said, that: The coconut sweet pulp and water is within. And they are struggling with the fibers above the coconut
- In his dream, Madhavendra Puri saw Gopala, who said, "My bodily temperature still has not decreased. Please bring sandalwood from the Malaya province and smear the pulp over My body to cool Me"
- In His early pastimes He appears as a householder with a golden complexion. His limbs are beautiful, and His body, smeared with the pulp of sandalwood, seems like molten gold
- In this way Gopinathaji was supplied ground sandalwood pulp daily. The servants of Gopinatha were very pleased with this
- Narada Muni said: I had a beautiful face and a pleasing, attractive bodily structure. Decorated with flower garlands and sandalwood pulp, I was most pleasing to the women of my city. Thus I was bewildered, always feeling lusty desires
- Now just grind all the sandalwood together with the camphor and then smear the pulp on the body of Gopinatha daily until it is finished
- Paramananda Puri and Brahmananda Bharati were both personally given garlands and sandalwood pulp from the very hands of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. This increased their transcendental pleasure
- Putting on washed clothing, being always pure and being adorned with turmeric, sandalwood pulp and other auspicious items, before breakfast one should worship the cows, the brahmanas, the goddess of fortune and the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Seeing the dog eating the green coconut pulp and chanting "Krsna, Krsna" again and again, all the devotees present were very surprised
- Since I am in the renounced order, My duty is to make no distinctions and be equipoised. My knowledge must be equally disposed toward sandalwood pulp and dirty mud
- Sometimes they (Krsna and His friends) would offer betel nuts to one another, decorate one another's faces with tilaka or smear pulp of candana on one another's bodies
- Sometimes, after eating the pulp, Krsna fills the plate again with new pulp. In this way, the faith of Raghava Pandita increases, and he floats in an ocean of love
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up and washed His hands and mouth, while Jagadananda Pandita brought spices, a garland and sandalwood pulp
- The beauty of the city was enhanced by the inhabitants, both men & women, who were dressed in fresh, washed clothes & decorated with sandalwood pulp, pearl necklaces and flower garlands. Incense burned everywhere, fragrances like aguru scented the air
- The example is given that when a coconut becomes completely dry, the coconut pulp within the coconut shell separates from the bondage of the shell and the outer covering
- The Lord also gave garlands and sandalwood pulp to the performers of sankirtana. The two chief performers were Svarupa Damodara and Srivasa Thakura
- The next day, early in the morning, the Lord took His personal associates with Him and, with His own hand, smeared sandalwood pulp on their bodies
- The preparation made with coconut pulp mixed with curd and rock candy was very sweet. There was a curry made of banana flowers and squash boiled in milk, all in great quantity
- The sages were properly welcomed by being offered seats and water for washing their feet. Palatable fruits, garlands of flowers, incense and sandalwood pulp were presented
- The servants of Gopinatha became very pleased to hear that in the summer all the sandalwood pulp would be used to anoint the body of Gopinatha
- The unmarried gopis used to prepare the deity of goddess Durga and worship it with candana pulp, garlands, incense, lamps and all kinds of presentations - fruits, grain and twigs of plants
- The woman replied to Krsna, "My dear Syamasundara, dear beautiful dark boy, You may know that I am engaged as a maidservant of Kamsa. I am supplying him pulp of sandalwood daily"
- The young damsels of Vraja were very nicely dressed and anointed with pulp of sandalwood and decorated with flowers
- Then a brahmana brought a flower garland, placed the garland on Nityananda Prabhu's neck and smeared sandalwood pulp all over His body
- Then he collected all kinds of worshipful paraphernalia - flowers, fruits, incense and sandalwood pulp. He collected everything to place before the Deity
- There is no difference between My body and Gopinatha's body. They are one and the same. Therefore if you smear the sandalwood pulp on the body of Gopinatha, you will naturally also smear it on My body. Thus the temperature of My body will be reduced
- Thereupon, Raghava Pandita took Raghunatha dasa to his home. After inducing him to see the Deity, he gave Raghunatha dasa a garland and sandalwood pulp
- They (Bhismadeva, Dhrtarastra, Dronacarya, Duryodhana and Bahlika) welcomed Lord Balarama by giving Him in charity nice cows and arghya (a mixture of arati water and an assortment of items such as honey, butter, flowers and sandalwood pulp)
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned how to set up a theatrical stage, how to decorate dramatic actors with costumes and with flower ornaments over the ear, and how to sprinkle sandalwood pulp and water to produce a nice fragrance
- They (Krsna's queens and sons) were dressed in costly garments decorated with ornaments, and their bodies were smeared with sandalwood pulp and garlanded with fragrant flowers
- They (Lord Brahma and the predominating deities of the planets) worshiped the Lord (Vamanadeva) by offering fragrant flowers, water, padya and arghya, sandalwood pulp and aguru pulp, incense, lamps, fused rice, unbroken grains, fruits, roots and sprouts
- Thousands of wives of respectable brahmanas were present, all dressed very nicely with suitable ornaments. They presented Rukmini with flower garlands, sandalwood pulp & a variety of colorful garments to assist her in worshiping Siva & goddess Durga
- Water mixed with yogurt, sandalwood pulp and flowers was sprinkled all around the doors, which were also decorated with burning lamps of different sizes. Over all the doors were decorations of fresh mango leaves and silk festoons
- When Akrura finished eating, Balarama gave him betel nut and spices, as well as pulp of sandalwood, just to make him more pleased and comfortable
- When all the Vaisnavas had finished eating, Vallabha Bhatta brought a large quantity of garlands, sandalwood pulp, spices and betel. He worshiped the devotees very respectfully and became extremely happy
- When Raghava Pandita sees that the juice has been drunk from the coconuts, he is very pleased. He then breaks the coconuts, takes out the pulp and puts it on another plate
- When the beautiful princesses of the serpent kings, hoping for the Lord's (Ananta) auspicious blessing, smear His arms with aguru pulp, sandalwood pulp and kunkuma, the touch of His limbs awakens lusty desires within them
- While worshiping Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Advaita Acarya would offer Him scented water to wash His mouth and feet. Then Advaita Acarya would smear very fragrant sandalwood pulp all over His body
- With flower garlands, sandalwood pulp, ornaments and other paraphernalia, a woman following this vow should worship women who have sons and whose husbands are living
- With His own hands Lord Nityananda Prabhu distributed to all the devotees whatever flower garlands, sandalwood pulp and betel nuts remained
- Within & outside of the houses there were varieties of artistic paintings, done with rice pulp, & scented water was sprinkled everywhere, even on the roads & streets. Ceilings & roofs were decorated with different kinds of flags, festoons & green leaves