Category:Publishing Krsna Book
Pages in category "Publishing Krsna Book"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Another point is I want to prepare a small pamphlet for Krsna book, giving the description in nutshell with some important pictures
- As usual, I shall send "KRISHNA" tapes to your husband with hints for you about the pictures so you and your husband can send me the complete materials for the final printing. Please consider these suggestions and do the needful
- For the Krishna book we will require paintings, so we will not need any etching and woodcut. So you can send me some samples of your paintings and then I'll give you some suggestions
- For the present we should finish the pictures for KRSNA first. Then, if there is opportunity, they can print pictures for NOD. Both are required, but most important is KRSNA. It is better to have pictures in all our books, as many as possible
- He (Krsna) plays as a cowherd boy in Vrndavana and as King of Dvaraka. There are many books about Krsna, krsna-katha, and this Krsna consciousness movement has already published many of them
- Here (in London) some respectable friend has promised to publish my book, Krsna, in two parts. The manuscript is also ready. So after Nectar of Devotion, I want to take up this work immediately
- I am contemplating also to publish one book, Krishna in picture
- I am informed by Sriman Syamasundara das Adhikari that in connection with the contribution of Sriman George Harrison for publishing my book, Krishna, you were advised to contact me in my Boston Temple
- I am just trying to write my books, Srimad-Bhagavatam, Nectar of Devotion, and Krishna, and lately Vedanta Sutra. So certainly this is heavy task but by the Grace of Krishna, it does not depress me. I feel encouraged to act so busily day and night
- I am very eager for you to develop your area and so far there is good promise of our successful preaching work there. I have already notified other centers to send immediately literatures to you, and I am now printing again third edition KRSNA book
- I have no objection if KRSNA book is made to the 6.5 x 9.5 size, but a picture book as suggested by the Japanese people looks nice in a little larger size. So I have no objection to any size
- I have prepared a nice book, Krishna, and I want to print it in a deluxe edition. If some of your friends finance this publication, it will be a unique presentation to the world
- In my heart I want that KRSNA book in small or large form, should be distributed in every home who are English-speaking people
- It is very encouraging to learn that you think Mr. George Harrison will be happy to print our Krishna book. This will be a very great service to the mankind at large, if he can be of assistance in this connection
- Read the Krishna tape transcriptions and draw pictures as many as possible. Each picture should be very much attractive, colorful and nice so that people will appreciate these paintings also
- Regarding printing of KRSNA on the cover and Title, it should not be "KRSNA Book," but it should be "KRSNA" in large type on the first line, that is the Title, and on the second line, by way of adjective, "The Supreme Personality of Godhead"
- So far as Krsna is concerned, I understand that you did not keep any copy of the manuscript. Generally it is the custom to make at least four copies, so how is it that you have neglected this?
- So far as the new book, "Krishna'', I have already sent suggestions to Jadurani, and as soon as the pictures are drawn, I will send to you the tapes. In this way the Krishna book will be completed
- The next book we shall print in Japan will be KRSNA volume II and maybe Bhagavad-gita AS IT IS
- The real purpose of these stamps is to make Radha-Krishna picture seen by so many people. Other pictures for other stamps can also be used. The cover picture for KRSNA book is nice for one. Some may even say "KRSNA book" as advertisement
- This book, Krsna, is another presentation to help the Krsna consciousness movement in the Western world. This transcendental work of literature is published with profuse illustrations
- You have asked me to insert "What right has a man to say he has a soul if he does not feel it, or that there is a God if he does not see Him?'' Do you mean I have to put in my KRSNA book all this nonsense quotation?
- You will be glad to know that Mr. George Harrison has contributed the entire cost of publishing Krishna, and we are going to publish it very soon in Japan with various pictures