publish | published | publishes | publishing
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Publishing"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Americans purchased many copies of my Bhagavatams and they left standing order for any further books which I might publish in future
- Anyone who may come must be well received, informed about our activities, and when we publish a little pamphlet which is in preparation, it may also be distributed to each and every one of the visitors
- As you want to publish a comprehensive article about my activities in the Kalyana, I think it is proper to give you a short history of my coming to the western world
- I am glad you are so enthusiastic for making our plan of a daily world newspaper a success. It is a very large task. To publish a daily newspaper requires a huge establishment and the editor must be very well versed so that he can comment on all fields
- I am subjoining herewith the letters which I have received from Sivananda, who is now in Amsterdam, and he is proceeding to Berlin. You will be pleased that his little activities for a few days, is now published in a local paper with his photo
- I am very much surprised that other nonsense magazines are being published by Dayala Nitai, and Janardana says it is in my knowledge! I am very much surprised to hear this
- I have received your note along with the folio of drawings for the proposed “Bhagavad-gita Coloring Book”. I can see from this work that you are a talented artist. However, I do not think we can publish this book
- I have seen your poetry and it is very nice. Try to write more and to have it published. If you like, I can send you more topics to write poetries about and to versify into the German language
- I reached Boston as scheduled on December 21st, and there was a good reception by the devotees for Krishna's servant. The newspaper article published remarked on this occasion that "in the Logan Airport there has never been anything like this."
- I shall call so many people, "Come and live with me and be trained up." I am just writing one advertisement. We shall have to publish it
- I should very much appreciate knowing what your intentions are regarding this matter. If MacMillan does not desire to publish this expanded version, then I will have it published elsewhere immediately
- I want to publish one catalog of our ISKCON movement, giving pictures of all important centers and especially of New Vrindaban. This idea I gave you long ago when I was in New Vrindaban
- I welcome your suggestion. I have advised my assistants to publish one chapter in each issue from the Bhagavat Maha-Purana
- In India the Kalyana magazine has published a nice description of our movement, and they have very much appreciated about my regulative principles. So keep this standard rigidly intact so the Indians may not be able to criticize
- In Indore we have got many life members who will help you. The certificate the Governor has given that you are the real sadhu should be published. If possible the Governor may be induced to become life member so that other government men may follow
- In the year 1504 Sakabda (A.D. 1582) Srila Jiva Gosvami published an edited version of the Brhad-vaisnava-tosani named Laghu-tosani
- It is my policy to publish as many as possible of articles by my disciples. BTG should contain news of our temples, articles, pictures of our activities, etc
- Since I have come to America in the last year (September 1965) I have traveled many parts of the country and some of the local papers have published articles on me and they have designated me as the Ambassador of Bhaktiyoga
- So at that time, there was no sale of Back to Godhead. I was publishing about one thousand copies and distributing. So there was no income. I was spending three hundred, four hundred rupees from my pocket. At that time, I had income
- So far the leaflets sent by you which you want to publish during the Delhi festival, that is approved by me and you can do the needful
- So we are trying our bit to understand Krsna and to make others to understand Krsna. And therefore we have published about eighty-two books, big books and small books. So we request that you either accept Krsna without any hesitation
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati actually preferred to publish books rather than establish temples
- The paper industry cuts many hundreds and thousands of trees for its mills, and with the paper so much rubbish literature is published for the whimsical satisfaction of human society
- The philosophy discourses we had years ago is now lying without any utility, so all your Godbrothers are very much anxious to publish it
- There are so many literatures, books, are published nowadays. After one year, two years, three years - finished. Nobody cares for it. Nobody cares for it
- This book, Krsna, is another presentation to help the Krsna consciousness movement in the Western world. This transcendental work of literature is published with profuse illustrations
- This is the blessing of my Guru Maharaja. He wanted it. And because we are trying to do this, he is giving us all blessings. He told me personally, "I wanted to sell this marble and publish some books"
- This politician was surprised, that "Oh, you are publishing daily a Bengali paper?" "Yes. Why you are surprised?" He was surprised. He was politician. He was thinking that "What one may speak of God, or Krsna, daily in a paper?" He was surprised
- Thus Srila Rupa Gosvami, Sanatana Gosvami and their nephew Srila Jiva Gosvami, as well as practically all of their family members, lived in Vrndavana and published important books on devotional service
- Trivikrama Swami has published one Chinese literature, On the Way to Krishna. I have not read it of course, but it appears very nice, with my photo on the cover
- We must expose them, that's all. This is our business. This is a good opportunity in the court, so that it will be published. People will know what is our philosophy. Licking of vagina civilization, this. Publish
- When I arrived here on the 11th September, there were more than one dozen reporters there to take pictures of the reception. The next day there were several articles published in the local papers, and I am enclosing one such article for your reference
- You can do it as you are doing it, but it is advisable to consult directly with Srila Prabhupada on such a matter specially if you are making some change in any of the publishing, that should be consulted with Srila Prabhupada first. Kindly do this
- Your letter of appreciation will be published in this years Vyasa Puja publication. I am so pleased to know that in Berlin everything is going on all right