Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Prospective"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- A prison will never be vacant, for there are many prospective criminals who will fill the prison cells, even if the present criminals are freed by the government
- A pure devotee never asks the Lord for wealth, followers, or even a beautiful wife. He simply prays for uninterrupted engagement in the Lord's service. That should be the motto of life for all prospective students in devotional service
- A Vaisnava is always compassionate, especially when he sees a prospective devotee very determined
- I am enclosing herewith a letter you may present to the authority and as a Divinity Student you must not be sent to the field. Chant Hare Krishna. Krishna will save you. Present our prospectus and all newspaper cuttings
- I am so much satisfied with your successful performance of Rathayatra festival and I am awaiting to see similar festivals in all our other centers, including one in the prospective London center
- If any big temple is in difficulty financially, we can take charge of this temple and improve it and maintain it nicely. So if you know of any prospective temples where this could be arranged, please inform us
- In order to satisfy the inquisitiveness of all prospective students of the Vedas, Brahmaji, just like a scholar, studied the Vedas three times, as generally done by all scholars
- Satya said, "My father arranged for an assembly for my svayamvara, and to test the strength and heroism of the prospective bridegrooms, he stipulated that they each fight with his seven ferocious bulls, which had long, sharp horns"
- Sometimes a prospective father, being impelled by the potency of the Supreme Lord, can beget a child, but sometimes conception does not take place. Therefore one should not lament over the artificial relationship of parenthood
- Sri Rupa Gosvami says that a neophyte devotee who has simply developed a slight love of Godhead is certainly a prospective candidate for devotional service
- Srila Rupa Gosvami and his assistants, under the instructions of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, have all written various literatures for the guidance of prospective devotees