Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
propound | propounded | propounder | propounders | propounding | propounds
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Propounding (5 P)
Pages in category "Propound"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Completely rejecting all religions which are materially motivated, the Bhagavata Purana propounds the highest truth, which is understandable by those devotees who are pure in heart
- Completely rejecting all religious activities which are materially motivated, this Bhagavata Purana propounds the highest truth, which is understandable by those devotees who are fully pure in heart
- Herein the word svamsa-kalaya indicates that the Lord would appear as the son of Devahuti and Kardama Muni as Kapiladeva, the first propounder of the Sankhya philosophy, which is mentioned here as tattva-samhita
- His pure devotees and His three purusa incarnations, namely, Karanodakasayi Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Ksirodakasayi Visnu, always accompany the Supreme Lord to propound the sankirtana movement
- In ancient times philosophers like Kapila, Gautama, Jaimini, Kanada and similar brahmanas propounded useless philosophical theories
- In pursuance of the cult of Love of Godhead as propounded by Lord Caitanya 500 years before, I have come to America to preach the same cultural mission on the principles of the Bhagavad-gita and the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- In the Siva Purana the Supreme Personality of Godhead told Lord Siva: "In Kali-yuga, mislead the people in general by propounding imaginary meanings for the Vedas to bewilder them"
- It is not that everyone is the Supreme Godhead. Such a theory, which is propounded by the Mayavada philosophy, is always misleading, and Rantideva would never have accepted it
- It propounds the highest principle of eternal religion, which can factually mitigate the threefold miseries of a living being and award the highest benediction of full prosperity and knowledge
- Lord Buddha is the incarnation of Godhead. As such, he is the original propounder of Vedic knowledge. He therefore cannot reject Vedic philosophy
- Lord Buddha propounded the philosophy, "Make all your nonsense activities zero, so much. First of all make zero, then positive we shall say"
- Lord Caitanya's teachings are identical to those given by Lord Kapila, the original propounder of sankhya-yoga, the sankhya system of philosophy. This authorized system of yoga teaches meditation on the transcendental form of the Lord
- Lord Krsna's dealings with Rukmini as a perfect husband are a perfect manifestation of the supreme perfection of the Personality of Godhead. There are many philosophers who propound a concept of the Absolute Truth in which God cannot do this or that
- Sankaracarya propounds the same conclusion (one should give up his materialistic life and return to his original, spiritual life)
- Sankhya philosophy is very well known in the world as propagated by another Kapiladeva, but that Sankhya philosophy is different from the Sankhya which was propounded by the Lord Himself
- Sri Krishna Caitanya preached as one of the Vaisnava acaryas like Ramanujacarya and others and His mission was to establish the same theory of deliverance as was propounded by Sri Krishna Himself in the Bhagavad-gita
- The factual propounder of Vedanta philosophy is a Krsna conscious person who always engages in reading and understanding the Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam and teaching the purport of these books to the entire world
- The Lord appeared as the son of Devahuti and Kardama Muni as Kapiladeva, the first propounder of the Sankhya philosophy
- The perfect knowledge propounded in the revealed scriptures is confirmed by the great acaryas, who have left ample commentations upon them; none of these acaryas has disbelieved in the sastras
- The word tirthanam is sometimes interpreted to mean the places of pilgrimage, but Srila Jiva Gosvami says that it means the reception of the Vedic transcendental knowledge. The propounders of the Vedic knowledge are also known as the tirthas
- There are many philosophers who propound a concept of the Absolute Truth in which God cannot do this or that. They deny the incarnation of God, or the Supreme Absolute Truth in human form
- There is a Mission that regularly propounds that worship of any demigod will lead one to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, or the supreme goal
- This hari-nama avatara. Yes. Nama-rupe kali-kale krsna avatara. Krsna, in this age, He has descended in the form of Hare Krsna. Nama-rupe kali-kale krsna avatara. The name is already there. It is being propounded all over the world
- This philosophical truth of simultaneous oneness and difference was propounded by Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and it is known as acintya-bhedabheda-tattva
- This simple philosophy propounded by Sacimata, even though she is a woman, can defeat the Mayavadi philosophers who speculate on oneness