Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
propagated | propagate | propagates | propagating | propagation | propagations | propagator | propagators
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Propagation"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Ahimsa. "Don't kill." That is the greatest sin. So Lord Buddha is propagating that "Let these people be saved from the greatest sinful activities"
- All these various speculative philosophers are one in denying the existence of the Supreme Lord Visnu, and they are very much enthused to propagate their own theories and be recognized by the people
- He is called Advaita because He is nondifferent from Hari, and because He propagates the cult of devotion, He is called Acarya. He is the Lord and the incarnation of the Lord's devotee. Therefore I take shelter of Him
- How foolishly they are propagating a false theory, and amongst themselves self-complacent, getting prize, eulogization. What is this nonsense? Expose them. Bluffing. The bluffing should be exposed
- Human society must learn to offer sacrifices not only with clarified butter, but also with other manufactured goods in the propagation of the Lord's glory, and that will bring about perfection in human society
- I am a Sannyasi and my expenses for propagting the transcendental message is borne by the philanthrophist every where
- I am going to America on the mission of propagating my publication Srimad Bhagwatam and I am taking with me 200 sets X 3 volumes of books depending solely on the goodwill of Srila Prabhupada
- If God also has a material body, then the impersonalistic theory that the Supreme Personality of Godhead and the living entities are one and the same can be very easily propagated
- In the varnasrama system, the first ceremony for purification is garbhadhana, which is performed with mantras at the time of sex for propagating a good child
- Lord Buddha propagated ahimsa. Ahimsa. Because he saw the whole human race is going to hell by this animal killing. "Let me stop them so that they may, in future, they may become sober"
- Lord Buddha propagated, "Yes, there is no God. But what I say, you follow." "Yes, sir." But he is God. This is cheating. Yes. They do not believe in God, but they believe in Buddha, and Buddha is God
- Lord Caitanya has advised His followers that their business is to propagate krsna-katha
- Sankhya philosophy is very well known in the world as propagated by another Kapiladeva, but that Sankhya philosophy is different from the Sankhya which was propounded by the Lord Himself
- Sankirtana Movement which I am propagating all over the world was also exhibited in the Cross Maidan for eleven days which I think you must have seen. So in India I am especially present here to popularize this movement for awakening God Consciousness
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu also declared that to propagate the bhakti cult of devotional service in human society, one does not need to be very rich. Anyone who knows the art can do it and thus render the highest benefit to humanity
- The great sage Narada has this qualification, and therefore, having taken instructions from Narayana Rsi, he is engaged in propagating the philosophy of devotional service all over the world
- The offenses against the chanting of the holy name are as follows: 1) To blaspheme the devotees who have dedicated their lives for propagating the holy name of the Lord
- The Varanasi impersonalists propagate the idea that the impersonal Brahman is truth whereas material varieties are false
- These days the propagation for landing on the moon planet is very encouraging to the common man, but so far as a Krishna Conscious person is concerned, he is not at all interested in any of the material planets
- To propagate the devotional service of Krsna consciousness, it requires the fit person. Not that one can imitate. It is not possible. One who is fit to take this responsibility, he receives proper instruction and help from higher authorities
- Twelve personalities - Brahma, Narada, Lord Siva, Kumara, Kapila, Manu, Prahlada Maharaja, Janaka Maharaja, Bhisma, Bali, Sukadeva Gosvami and Yamaraja - are agents of the Lord authorized to speak and propagate the principles of religion
- We are not propagating the philosophy of ahimsa, or nonviolence, because in some way or other, there is violence, either you take fruit or grain or animal. But the principle is that you have to take prasadam
- Whatever we earn, if not the whole thing, but if at least some portion of our income we engage in the service of the Lord for propagating the teaching of God consciousness, that is engaging our fruitive activities