Category:Process of Bhakti
"process of bhakti"|"processes of bhakti"|"bhakti process"|"bhakti processes"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Process of Bhakti"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- If one wants to know the Lord and be directly connected with Him, knowing what He wants to eat and how He is satisfied, one must take to the bhakti process. As recommended here also, one should be surcharged with unalloyed devotional service
- If you can finish the process of Bhakti in this life, cent percent, that is very nice. If not,... Suppose you have finished fifty percent. Still it is permanent asset. It will never be lost
- If you want to know Krsna tattvatah, in truth, then you have to go through this bhakti process, not by your speculative process. Krsna is not open to your sensual gratification
- One must simply take advantage of the bhakti process because by following this process one does not lose anything but one gains the favor of the Supreme Person
- Only the bhakti process is said to be definitive. Bhaktya mam abhijanati. This is the conclusive statement of the Vedas, and one has to accept this process if one is serious in searching for Krsna
- The bhakti process purifies the living entity of all unnatural attractions. When one is purified he is attracted by Krsna and begins to serve Krsna instead of serving maya. This is his natural position
- The only process for keeping yourself aloof from the touch of maya is bhakti. Is bhakti. That is the conclusion of all sastras. Without taking to the process of bhakti, you cannot get out of the influence of maya
- The process is devotion, bhakti. Bhakti means not idle. Activities. Bhakti is not idle gossip. It is something, activity. Therefore karmis sometimes misunderstand that they are working like us
- The process of bhakti is understood by the paramahamsa, one who has accepted the essence of everything. The results of bhakti are reserved for such a paramahamsa, and this stage cannot be obtained by any Vedic process other than devotional service
- The process of understanding transcendental subject matter is not by challenge but by submission. The whole bhakti process is submission. That is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's preaching
- The whole process should be purifying desire, purifying desire, mind. Mind is the source of desires. Therefore the bhakti process is first of all engage the mind